chucks vintage official thread

chucksvintage

What else do you guy's want to see?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. What else do you guy's want to see?

08-01-07002.jpg

Maddy's wearing a deadstock pair of Big E bootcuts; I'm wearing The Stronghold Straight Raw.....Its our own little mini contest. On the line.....bragging rights!

is that some well worn 875? the belts are indeed amazing :rolleyes:

yup, those are my trashed 875's. Haven't worn them in a while. Been breaking in my Indy's and White's

I have been following this thread from its' inception and have been relly excited... blown away by the jacets/jeans that have been pictured . Its great to see some of the clothes modeled by a beautiful woman also !!!

One of my close friends owns a vintage clothing shop and a t shirt shop , these are 60s/70s mod/rock/punk orientated . He has been really taken by the layout of Chucks and is going to theme an area around vintage US workwear/fashion within his new premises . Fantastic pics , please keep posting more !!!

Hello,

Thank You for your very kind note. I am very happy to hear feedback from great people. This is a lot more than just My store to me this is my passion my love so when I get great remarks as above It makes my heart melt. Thank you. I will post pics today of the back pockets. I am also very happy to hear that your friend is interested in focusing on American Workwear. I feel that if more people cared then maybe we could bring back some day the Craftsmanship back into the States. . So thank you again for your kind words.

Madeline

Hello again,

Just Another reminder that Levis is bringing Lynn Downey to American Rag on Saturday 11 fromm 1.00o 5.00 p.m. She will be displaying the oldest XX Levis and several other jeans. You should go definitely go check them out. This is a once in a life time opportunity to meet Lynn and see the jeans.

Madeline