chucks vintage official thread

chucksvintage

What else do you guy's want to see?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. What else do you guy's want to see?

If I remember correctly, the Sugar Cane guys put a decent sized minimum on the Lone Wolf boots for wholesale orders....If a bunch of us get together we could do a group order I would imagine....maybe even a boot contest

If I remember correctly, the Sugar Cane guys put a decent sized minimum on the Lone Wolf boots for wholesale orders....If a bunch of us get together we could do a group order I would imagine....maybe even a boot contest

A boot contest? That could be really cool.

I wouldn't mind some Hawaiian shirts.

I want to see some photos of the vintage ties & vests. How much do they go for? Also, how is your pricing like how does it vary for the denim? I'm just curious because it sounds hard to price that stuff. Is it buy aging & popularity of the style it's faded or something?

Steve Mc queen?

Mannnn Godver! (Dutch swearword)

Such nice stuff!!!!

That duck jacket in the back of the first pic, wooooh!

DING DING DING!! Cotton Wins!!

This was the jacket McQueen wore to Bruce Lee's funeral. I can't tell you how excited I was to get to put it on! Once Madeline wakes up and see's the thread, I'm sure she'll contact you with what you've won!

-Bill

sweet type 2 jacket and 66 levis. those might be my favorite levis era.

do you guys also have some blue bell wrangler jackets with cool embroidered type on the back? (the type should be chain-stitched onto the jackets, i think.) they don't even have to be indigo jackets.