chucks vintage official thread

chucksvintage

What else do you guy's want to see?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. What else do you guy's want to see?

Chicken are there any lap fades? Can't even see any honeycombing going on. Are those the ones you were holding up last page?

Damn Chicken, your shoulders look massive… Been hittin' the gym?

He just flew in from the coast, and boy are his shoulders and arms pumped — zing!

Hi Madeline,

Was wondering what sort of selection you guys have over there of vintage sweatshirts?

I'm paricularly interested in anything that has either side gussets or longer cuffs (I think 4 inches is the vintage sweatshirt junkie standard :) )

Thanks in advance...

Madeline,

Kapital would be amazing, but I don't think you'll be able to get them. I was lucky enough to visit the Kapital offices in Kojima and meet Hirata-San. He and his son are the brains behind Kapital. He told us (my friend was translating) that he had no interest in selling wholesale or working with any American companies. He said he had been approached and turned down many people. All he wants to do is keep creating his own hand built stores and unique product.

As for other Japanese brands, none of them fit me, but I think these are great: Denime, Fullcount, and Omnigod. Fullcount is based in Osaka I think. Omnigod and Spellbound are owned by Domingo co. in Kojima which also manufactures some cheesy junior brands in Japan.

I'll try to stop by your store some time. Cheers!

Hey, just wondering (I'm not sure if this has already been addressed but this thread is 20 pages!), but do you guys stock Real McCoy? I noticed on the first page you suggested it as a brand you might like to carry.

I've really been interested in a pair of those for awhile, so just wondering :)

Cheers!