chucks vintage official thread

chucksvintage

What else do you guy's want to see?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. What else do you guy's want to see?

Hi,

How amazing is this site? Do you guys like it? Feedback please. If you guys ever have any question you can always also contact Lynn Downey she is amazing and very helpful. Let me know what else you guys want to see?

Best,

Madeline

i don't think that the early (turn of the century to the 20's) or later (60's)sweet orr tags had the men pulling the jeans or shirt apart. maybe in the end they ran into legal problems with Levis and they pulled it.

Sweet orr has done it since I believe the turn of the century. Many brands did it.

Wow, thanks for sharing such an amazing collection with us, chuck's vintage is truly a vintage mecca!

If you are still looking for repro brand, Denime and The Steam Locomotive are some of the beter repro company in Japan and they are not pretty well known in the US. Denime's repro is up there with SDA and canes and people often compare Steam with the McCoy's.

ps we are all really pushy denim nerds, thanks for your tolerance!

Hi Madeline,

If you're still thinking about other types of repro denim, how about Lee Japan. I have a pair of the Edwin made '44 Lees that are really starting to look the part. I've also heard that the McCoy's Lee repros are supposed to be kick ass repros.

By the way, it was great to stop by and meet you last weekend. You were a gracious host and managed to give me a serious case of sensory overload with all that amazing denim and leather. Grant

Lees.jpg