overdose of hipster at Beatrice Inn?

subhuman

C'mon people, more more advice re:Misshapes needed! Yay or nay?

Also, have peeps been to "brother of Chloe" Sevigny's bar/resto, The Beatrice Inn? Worth checking out or pretentious and wanky to the extreme? I need yr advice!

X

you might've already answered your question re: paul sevigny.

misshapes ain't what it once was. you can't stay on top in this city for too long... if you're over 22, i really wouldn't recommend it, it's mostly a bunch of kids trying to show off, plus it's far from where you'd wanna be on a saturday night.

If you're looking for the it scene of the moment, where else in NYC are you going to go other than Beatrice Inn, the Box or Gramercy Hotel? -- Kind of depressing, huh? That's why I left NY :)

But for Beatrice (as well as the other places I mentioned) hands down the hottest chicks and lots of gay fashionista type dudes, which in turn, means best crowd because it creates a perfect storm for getting smashed and lying to as many lovely ladies as possible trying to convince them to fuck you...its quite fun.

But beware, Angelo at Beatrice can be a dick. He used to be my boy's bitchboy and now he thinks he's Armin. Too funny. Anyways, just go with someone who's got an "in" and you'll have a good time.