My Tokyo Blog (well, sort of)

herpsky

Guest jmatsu
what groups that? oak house and sakura house are pretty big time (alot of premises) .. yeah hes *kiind of* right.. they start at 40k.. but... thats often for the very smallest room in the house and its not often available.. so 60k more realistic.. especially seeing as you dont seem to get much of deposit etc back in jp.

anyone know how much an 8th or 1/4 of jamaican lambswool goes for in tokyo?

you could stay in my old room at my mom's house if you paid alittle (sorry she already has a boyfriend).

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could stay in my old room at my mom's house if you paid alittle (sorry she already has a boyfriend).

its a deal :) im actually quite a polite chap. id seriously be up for that, ill do chores and shit and pick up shopping, put up shelves, drink diet coke with my shirt off. etc.

Guest jmatsu
its a deal :) im actually quite a polite chap. id seriously be up for that, ill do chores and shit and pick up shopping, put up shelves, drink diet coke with my shirt off. etc.

so when are you heading up?

not sure yet.. i decided not to take the year in osaka.. got alot of shit to get done in uk which is a higher priority..

ill come tokyo either over christmas period or in the spring most probably, but shits so hectic here i need to hear back from third parties before i concrete the plans. might be sooner, might be later..

and i got a bunch of stuff from loveless today

-loveless 3rd year anniversary belt

-some danish(?) scarf/stall ala henrik vibskov (next level shit)

-buttons

they had lots of mastermind, FYI

So still stuff worth getting at Loveless? I haven't been there yet.

I like the new stuff from CdG, a lot of items I would purchase if I had the money. Might get one of the new play knits, maybe the grey cardigan. Do you know if I can get the black polo with the red heart in any store now that they changed it for the new collection? I'm just going after the affordable stuff...

i used to think that loveless was teh suck but i kept looking

and there are things that are somewhat affordable and cool.

loveless is the one of the trendiest stores in tokyo (perhaps in the world)

Guest jmatsu
i used to think that loveless was teh suck but i kept looking

and there are things that are somewhat affordable and cool.

loveless is the one of the trendiest stores in tokyo (perhaps in the world)

so what? did you pick up a couple of cds and magazines?

i usually just buy shit when it goes on sale.

so what? did you pick up a couple of cds and magazines?

i usually just buy shit when it goes on sale.

penis .

Guest jmatsu
penis .

clothing that are semi reasonable whilst not on sale are probably

april 77 minus the asymetric zipper cuts and special editions, green (cuz shit is priced the same at most other stockists), whereabouts, fearless vampire killers (if you factor the yen rate), and maybe a couple of morphine generation tees.

Herp you seem like such a young and naive guy. Why is this thread turning into an exercise of your retail consumption to fill in the boredom and dissatisfaction of your daily life? Why is everything so black and white, 'teh suck' then cool? In there some internal conflict you're struggling to overcome? You seem to take pride in your ability to reject the smoke-&-mirrors of retail marketing/image yet still resolve to be a participant. Do you think you're somehow more savvy, cooler than the next guy? Relax, its just clothes. Even these trendy boutiques have become commodified and homogenized; this is just the nature of Tokyo. Once you just accept it, I think your stay will be alot more enjoyable.

Guest jmatsu
im leaving in 5 days

good bye

did you get laid yet? if not you better hurry. where are you going, vermont? white poon exclusively would make me depressed.

Guest jmatsu
ima just opt for some sumata

seriously, i don't know what you look like or how much game you've got, but it can't bethat difficult...can it?

i don't know ... just get delivery health or soap. tell rajio to hook you up...

Guest jmatsu
how about lexington, is that place still hoppin' with russian models?

probably. if i don't hook up there in like 30 minutes max, i start getting migraines from the music.

how about lexington, is that place still hoppin' with russian models?

No. Just underage high-school students. All the russian models head to Grace / Feria now.

Jmatsu, how's Le Baron in Omotesando? Also Casba in Shibuya?

where can i find some women to screw?

Tomorrow midday there is a networking party in Ark Hills. Make a bunch of fake meishi, speak to all the girls in English, and lie through your teeth. I'm sure you'll be able to find some hot MILF to play around w/. I'll be there. *For business reasons* :D