My Tokyo Blog (well, sort of)

herpsky

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf are you going on about? didn't you read his manifesto about being surrounded by oriental culture, having eastern neighbors, and respecting japanese culture. he respects japanimation and is an animator...apparently. hes never dated a "jap girl," but there just something about them that he can't resist...or something like that.

there was this super old episode of that beat takeshi gaijin panel show with this one black dude who could sing shit like urusei yatsura and cutey honey perfectly.

Jmatz, not too sure if this was an insult or just a joke aha..:confused:

But neways, yea i am jamacian-canadian. I'll defenitely do some research on the areas you guys mentioned..Thanks for the quick suggestions..appreciate it.. Shibuya looks real nice.. Im kinda liking Gifu also

But neways, yea i am jamacian-canadian. I'll defenitely do some research on the areas you guys mentioned..Thanks for the quick suggestions..appreciate it.. Shibuya looks real nice.. Im kinda liking Gifu also

You are no badman.

i actually met mr. ichinose, the owner of vandalize, today

he was taking a cig break outside.

isnt ichigo 100% one of the most super-otaku mangas ever.

cause on 2ch, i saw "a list of mangas that i would never ever want anyone to know that im reading"

I just looked that up on Wikipedia, and now I'M embarassed.

ichigo no baddaman, rassman, fassman

gunna dung gunna dung anyman anyman!

... this is like when the young japanese obsessed with dancehall and reggae

go to jamaica and bring back a jamaican with them to teach them about the culture

but instead all he wants to do is complete his collection of La Blue Girl and Urotsukidoji.

^^ your comments amuse me oneman :)

however im not that type to be doing that...i know lots of jamaican dudes who've got japenese girls only so that they can get hook ups on Bape and evisu

NOW THAT'S A BADMAN.

speaking of which, i'm missing a bunch of La Blue Girl comics from my collection;

the one where the wolf dick turns into a human with a bear dick?

if anyone knows where i can get that, let me know.

I dont know if you've realized, but probably at least half of the north american males who are extremely obsessed with anime and the like have japan centric aspirations identical to yours

not to mention they all swear that their appreciation is authentic and true and pure and good.

more often than not, it isn't. at least, that is my personal estimation based on the dudes i knew in high school. asiaphilia is a scary thing.

yeah its bate true. but, there is an equal measure of japanese girls who have western whitey obsessions. its kind of a fuel for the fire thing

but i think the japanese girls on the whole are alot more sincere than the western losers who go out just to bang some skanky broads they think look like some girl in their manga.

im being 100% legit though, those are not my intentions.. furthermore im not obsessed with anime, im just a fan of it.. and i have been for a few years..I know what you dudes are saying though, how most north americans just want to go to japan just to see the women, or the clothing, etc..

I simply want to go to japan and perhaps live there because it inspires me to continue to do what i enjoy doing and thats animating. Japan is also into marketing/gaming culture and those areas are where i want to descend into. The history of japan also entices me a lot also, its very deep and i enjoy it alot.. Staying in japan would defenitely boost my creativity. This is why i asked herpz and Jmatsu what areas would be beneficial to me.

I dont want to bicker for too long, but i thought id just try to clear things up.. Im sure you guys are just joking around and all. I probably sound like an idiot but its cool

i wouldnt say im the best at animating, im more confident in my modelling skills than say my animating.. If you'd like you can pm me and ill show you some of the models ive done in the past.. or ill even post up a few so that others can critique.. (maybe have a sufu artwork section??). .I havent been doing much modelling lately as im trying to focus now more on the marketing side of things..

As for the Gif ninja, i just thought it looked cool.. ahah:D

Guest jmatsu
where'd you stay in tokyo j?

im staying wherever i can find a monthly capsule.. asakusa or nishinippori sightings so far. 20,000yen per month.. hopefully ill just juice up fat birds each night so i can have a shower the following morning. win win really.

my mother's home is in edogawa-ku, tokyo. i usually stay at my company's nishi-azabu office/dorm, or in yoga. when i was living in tokyo nonstop i was at ikejiriohashi.

there was this story i heard about this canadian white dude who was a graphic designer. he had like 30000 yen when he first arrived. he got various odd jobs like construction, passing out tissue, etc. he just partied all the time, made mad friends and connection etc. he would stay at the offices of friends, over at his various bitchs' abodes, and even on the street. he actually got adpoted by this rich old crazy lady and is living the good life.

you seem cooler and more talented than this guy, so you shouldn't have to many problems.

i mean, i think like anywhere else in the world, you just gotta go and do your thing. if shit fails, just go home.

Guest jmatsu
ahah, what is it about gifu that doesnt appeal to you jmatz? too quiet? or just sucks in general

gifu is pretty close to nagoya. i guess the food is alright and the girls are pretty. i like tokai better than fuckin kansai, but tokyo is japan. gifu sucks, because it's country and the closest city is nagoya.

Thanks for the honest opinion jmatz..

I know gifu is far as hell away from the main cities which is why you think it sucks..

i just like to have a bit of both..country air but also be close to the city