My Tokyo Blog (well, sort of)

herpsky

i won't be back in japan until december

update:

there's a girl in my class who looks like a 1.5 (on a scale of 1-10 with regards to hotness)

she is all over me. she bakes and does stuff for me.

my standard is pretty low but i wouldnt hit it. ever

some heads up, dont ever eat those things she bakes or make. You never know what she put in there:p

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha. are you going to be at the meet up? cause i want to push you over the yamanote train tracks when i see your ass.:P

lighten up.dont be a pussy.

I'll be here for it, but unless it looks promising no guarantee I'd make it presuming I have other options of things to do. Kinda depends on what the plan would be too.

user of said expression is a guaranteed 0.

DDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

My favorite part of japan? walking past a sweaty as fuck fat dude in odaiba nailing every step on some gay-hard level on DDR and there being probably 10 couples around all slack jawed wondering what the fuck is going on with some single guys supressing laughter.

(which gets it sorta back on track)

HEY WESSIDE MY BWOI, since apparently you're checking this thread.

Every few days I'll walk past a NEX NEX LEVEL nu-rave girl who's like, 14. blows my mind.

Today was some girl on that 90's steez of loose socks that happened to be neon green. Black school girl shirt with a neon-PURP polo and like, each nail a diff neon color.

I AM TEMPTED TO bring her to a club with blacklighting just to see her in a full body glow. Probably with simultaneous orgasm. I love bright shit.

put the bitch in this club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDxCqwVQc1I

Another note, since I showed the video. Nakata Yasutaka (中田ヤスタカ)is straight up fucking awesome. I don't actually like the song in that video, but he's only responsible for the background music, which destroys. Check out "perfume" for a way more chill version where he dj's and this cute retro girl does vocals. He also has some solo dj stuff mostly remixes that are pretty damn good.

• 2 weeks later...
245_Shirts_Dec_2005_012.jpg

:confused: :confused: :confused:

:rolleyes:

you know what's kinda shitty? if someone actually looked/dressed like this and fronted super hard, i'm sure he could fuck some corny yet hot bitches.

you know what's kinda shitty? if someone actually looked/dressed like this and fronted super hard, i'm sure he could fuck some corny yet hot bitches.

do you front super hard, matsu?

do you front super hard, matsu?

it depends on the girl. if she's not to interesting or respectable i totally do. if i like her, i'll try to be as honest as possible, but still be all "going."

how about you, maestro??

it depends on the girl. if she's not to interesting or respectable i totally do. if i like her, i'll try to be as honest as possible, but still be all "going."

how about you, maestro??

im a humble guy and my standard isn't super high.

im a humble guy and my standard isn't super high.

youre kinda like my other friend. that nigga do just about anything (with anyone)to bust a nut. i'm not hating on you. infact i like this. when you're hungry anything tastes good, right? i ain't gonna lie, i've fucked some uglies (you don't have to invest in the fuck, and because they lack in the looks department they try to overcompensate in the bedroom) in my time.

can i call you "bomber" from now on??