My Tokyo Blog (well, sort of)

herpsky

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you see a girl with polka dot HP bag, 99% of the time she's an asian tourist.

well, anyone with a large shopping bag from hp is a tourist.

the generalization might sound crazy but its true.

HP whoring is just out of control among the tourists around harajuku area.

i see tourists wearing head to toe visvim and other items related to hiroshi-kun

that shits disgusting

it's not just tourists man. go hang out at FIL for a few hours, i can guarantee you'll see tons of hiroshi wannabes, driver cap, fenom, visvim and whatnot. and yea, agree that nbhd wearers are hardcore otakus who will wear it head to toe. shouldn't there be a considerable size of hectic/MP wearers there? i always remember so. the baggy hip-hop shit in japanese take. btw, go line up at goro's if you're bored.

Guest jmatsu
it's not just tourists man. go hang out at FIL for a few hours, i can guarantee you'll see tons of hiroshi wannabes, driver cap, fenom, visvim and whatnot. and yea, agree that nbhd wearers are hardcore otakus who will wear it head to toe. shouldn't there be a considerable size of hectic/MP wearers there? i always remember so. the baggy hip-hop shit in japanese take. btw, go line up at goro's if you're bored.

hectic is dead already. literally.

NN is fairly common. They have a good amount of street cred.

HG stands for Hard Gay.

Visvim is whored by tourists and 30yr old hiroshi-kun fanboys.

UC = milf fest

Hare = Yes.

Guest jmatsu
NN is fairly common. They have a good amount of street cred.

Hare = Yes.

hare is selling veryx100 well, but i just can't take the jap kids who wear this very seriously. if you're gonna wear hare, just lie about it.

i just bought a hare tee-hoodie and a 3/4 sleeve shirt today.

hey

made in japan ok-quality dior/raf/ann knock-off for 6000 yen total

how can i say no?

I ran into Hiroshi Fujiwara.

Where: Right by Ralph Lauren Omotesando

Detail: He was with his usual sidekicks. The grey-haired white dude (one of the Nike guys- Tinker or Mark). Hiroshi is a tiny ass dude. He's pale and looks pretty unhealthy.

He and his entourage was walking on that little street (cat street) with gravis and hectic.

It was pretty insane b/c a lot of dudes who walked past him vowed...

Detail: He was with his usual sidekicks. The grey-haired white dude (one of the Nike guys- Tinker or Mark). Hiroshi is a tiny ass dude. He's pale and looks pretty unhealthy.

He and his entourage was walking on that little street (cat street) with gravis and hectic.

99% certain it was Fraser Cooke. All that dude does is go around schmoozing for Nike attending parties/openings/events and hanging out with the Honeyee dudes.

Guest jmatsu

dude, he's always in omotesando. i've run into at least a dozen times. 4 times were in the same place. that one tinted 2 story cafe on the lv side of the street. once i got stupid and pretended to be from hong kong and actually got to kiss his ass for a couple minutes. he actually paid for my table's bill. he's actually a nice guy...

Guest jmatsu

hey

how can i say no?

i'm not going to front. i own 2 pairs of sneakers. i can talk about it on the board, but not while in tokyo.

hey

how can i say no?

agreed there.. but fuck the sizing r so small..

and btw. zozotown is doing up to 50% off on hare products... quite good prices..