My Tokyo Blog (well, sort of)

herpsky

UC denim pants look dope.

N. Hoolywood x Levi:s is hella mint.

I just don't understand why you guys insist on getting samurais.

One thing I realized in japan - there are COOL pants besides jeans.

In America (or anywhere else for that matter), COOL / edgy pants are non-existant.

it:s sad that it:s either jeans or khakis...

i cant wait to show you guys my mihara yasuhiro pants

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, i just packed a pair of airmax 360 for the long walks around town, and a pair of old shitty van highs that i will chuck away after the trip.

i think for the denim , i will just find something in the medium price range... probbly under 180 USD is what is my budget for a pair of denim... so far i only rock with GAP morrisons and cheap mondays :- /

good news. theres a wide variety of nice denim you can get for 22000 yen.

black lee jeans (i dont know what they are called... lee black edition)

are super awesome (worn by the owner of PLEDGE, and other fashion *leaders*

Guest jmatsu
good news. theres a wide variety of nice denim you can get for 22000 yen.

black lee jeans (i dont know what they are called... lee black edition)

are super awesome (worn by the owner of PLEDGE, and other fashion *leaders*

i can't see the pic (if you actually posted one), but the american rag cie x lees are very nice.

nah i didnt post any pics

that reminds me...i havent been to rag cie yet

the selection isnt even close to the OG american rag cie on la brea

which stores would carry great selection of leather goods.like red moon? when i go. other than jeans.i might just be looking for leather wallet,or nice tote bag.probably check out f.i.l for visvim accesories. oh yeah,wheres the 2nd leather & bike shop & earthmarket?

which stores would carry great selection of leather goods.like red moon? when i go. other than jeans.i might just be looking for leather wallet,or nice tote bag.probably check out f.i.l for visvim accesories. oh yeah,wheres the 2nd leather & bike shop & earthmarket?

i like high! standard and hollywood ranch market in daikanyama for american-ish items but i absolutely have no interest in repro denim or red moon wallets so i cant help you there.

i can spend 10,000 yen within like 10 minutes if i go to pachinko.

Today:

-Cabane de Zucca M-sixty-something hybrid Jacket - still pretty expensive even though it was 50% off

-N. HOOOOOOOOOOOOLYWOOD Grey / Black Hoodie - 14000 yen PWN3D

i dunno what im doing tomorrow.

there's a 30-year old woman with a one year old son who wants to fuck me

but the only problem is ive never met her before and she lives like an hour away.

another thing is that she could be like, "ah fuck, you are not even my type. im sorry but i cant bone you. thank you for coming anyway. bye bye"

should i go? she says she loves it when the baby is crying while doing you-know-what

she doesnt even like her husband and she has promiscuous sex during the day

ahhhhhhhhhhh

unfaithful? i dunno.

what would jmastu do?

im also going to somehow ask out this girl who works at yellow ruby omotesando (one sick ass shop - carries lad musician and a variety of cool clothes). she's super-cute.

that 1500 yen round trip train tix

2 hours of traveling time

if she says no to my face, shell destroy my self confidence

Guest jmatsu
i dunno what im doing tomorrow.

there's a 30-year old woman with a one year old son who wants to fuck me

but the only problem is ive never met her before and she lives like an hour away.

another thing is that she could be like, "ah fuck, you are not even my type. im sorry but i cant bone you. thank you for coming anyway. bye bye"

should i go? she says she loves it when the baby is crying while doing you-know-what

she doesnt even like her husband and she has promiscuous sex during the day

ahhhhhhhhhhh

unfaithful? i dunno.

what would jmastu do?

im also going to somehow ask out this girl who works at yellow ruby omotesando (one sick ass shop - carries lad musician and a variety of cool clothes). she's super-cute.

how did you meet this mother (the net or freepaper?)? where the fuck is she? guma or shizuoka so some shit? why not make her meet you half way? would you be hitting it at her home, or would you have to fork out some cash for a hotel? has anyone ever brought and infant into a love hotel before?? shit.

i have rarely been successful at doing the nanpa thing in apparel boutiques (lol...cream soda). family resturaunts/fast food joints are probably the simplest. don't shit where you eat! omotesando is a small fuckin place, and as you already know everyone is connected...clubs are alright though. you probably hit it up before, but why not just pick up some bitches at fai or velours???

if i wasn't in tokyo, i'd be hitting up the onsens 24/7... so settle for some sento instead. kill a couple of hours in those things easy. or, get a bike and just ride around (i'm serious). or better yet. bike to the hosuewife's place! make a day trip of it. if she says no, bike around some more, hit up some remote sento/onsen and bike back! you'll be starving by the time you get back so it's either ramen by yourself or call up some buddies and hit an izakaya. btw, housewives ftw.

she lives in minami-osawa

thats like a 58 minute train ride and its like in middle of nowhere kanagawa.

apparently, she has gone to a love hotel with her baby.

she's a total slut.

if there are love hotels by the train station, then that would be a good option

otherwise, her bedroom where her husband sleeps

boooooooooyah

Guest jmatsu
it's always been my dream to lay a (young) married housewife

you should just hit it hard raw daddy, nut inside, and have her husband raise herpsky jr.

again, how did you meet her?

herp, post that slut's pic and i'll tell whether the train ride is worth it!

dude, she wants me to send her a sha-mail (phone pic).

should i ask her to send one to me first or is it impolite?

Guest jmatsu
dude, she wants me to send her a sha-mail (phone pic).

should i ask her to send one to me first or is it impolite?

oh god, you didn't meet her randomly on the cel or the from one of those cel dating databases, did you?

send your's first. if she likes the looks of you, she'll send you her's back. if you go down there, you're def going to fuck.