My Tokyo Blog (well, sort of)

herpsky

I went to:

Beams, Nano Universe ground floor GB (April 77) , hare harajuku, Mr. Hollywood, and United Arrows last night.

Lots of sales going on. 40-50% off of most items at international gallery beams. I saw some goodies like Moncler polos, acne jeans, and STIFF tees.

Hare has dior-knock-off tees for 4500 yen. No M65.

Mis-Holly is a really sick store. They had some levis and converse collabos.

I also checked out CDG Homme, Via Bus Stop, and Homme Plus in Hankyu Yurakucho. Hussain Chalayan for 60% off - Don't sleep.

Addition Adelaide (sister store of adelaide) had rick owens and some other cool shit.

Since Im here for a month, I'm spending money like a peasant.

Purchased: UT 3/4 sleeve pantone tee

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a little street that goes behind omotesando hills. As you go down that road towards harajuku, you need to turn right at the first intersection. Then, there will be another T intersection (not really an intersection - just an alley that goes right).

At the very end of the the alley, there's a light-blue house that looks really old. In the basement of the house is Mister Hollywood. Impossible to find. The window of the house says Mister Hollywood California but that's not visible from the street.

Well, I got a hj/bj/etc for 6800 yen last night. Too bad that they have a strict "no foreigner" policy.

There's a little street that goes behind omotesando hills. As you go down that road towards harajuku, you need to turn right at the first intersection. Then, there will be another T intersection (not really an intersection - just an alley that goes right).

At the very end of the the alley, there's a light-blue house that looks really old. In the basement of the house is Mister Hollywood. Impossible to find. The window of the house says Mister Hollywood California but that's not visible from the street.

Well, I got a hj/bj/etc for 6800 yen last night. Too bad that they have a strict "no foreigner" policy.

Does anyone know the history of why theres a "no fpreigner" policy applied to all these places? cause I think theres no such rules in other parts of the world.

And why are these people who work in the industry follow the rules anyways? Cant they just ignore and welcome the business?

Does anyone know the history of why theres a "no fpreigner" policy applied to all these places? cause I think theres no such rules in other parts of the world.

And why are these people who work in the industry follow the rules anyways? Cant they just ignore and welcome the business?

-foreigners don't know the rules. Even the "sex" industry in Japan has strict rules

-foreigners may bring STD's

-language barrier

Hit up JJClub Cocotto in Shibuya if you look Japanese and speak japanese.

From 8AM - 1PM - 6800 yen for 35 minutes of you-know-what.

It's near the T intersection at the end of center-gai. Second building from the end on the 6th floor. Girls are pretty good looking and they give good head.

I went to nakameguro yesterday.

It's pretty ironic how there are American-flavored stores that sell the most authentic American clothes that I won't ever find in the states.

e.g. stores that specialize in made in USA converses, workwear, and flannels

harajuku is for gays and aobadai-nakame-daikanyama is where it's at

^^ dude. why dont you just go to a club and sped the 6800 buying drinks for you and a girl?

are you a minger?

half the fun of fucking for me is the chase, isnt a hooker a bit of a bipass on that?

different floats for different boats. i just think sex industries a bit demoralising. imagine the kids that are born from mums who charge 30quid for a 35min blowjobs in backstreets of metropolis.

Its not just Japan that applies this "no foreigner" policy - Korea also tends to do the same.

10 corso has junya w. vans.

they are so sick that i got hard (0).

pretty much any object that is in corso is cumworthy. and i mean it.

i got a haircut at shima harajuku then took a hike to mihara, and A, cdg, and UC.

i went to daikanyama in the morning. the dudes working at lad musician are so skinny that they look disgusting.

there's a decent selection of tees and pants.

sale starts on the 20th, i think.

the tall pony-tail SA gives me a weird look everytime i go into the store and it creeps me out. i heard he's a wylde homo and he's been spotted on streets with pretty teenage boys (true story).

things sell out really quickly.

sale will be on till next week, i think.

im about 6 and 31-32in waist. there:s plenty of stuff i can fit into.

consumerism here is insane. if you see something you like, you must get it cause itll be gone 20 secs later.

i can fit into L-size hare stuff.

ah that sgood to hear. i heard size 12, 12.5 shoes are pretty hard to find in some types of shoes in japan.. i really wanted visvim, but then i heard they don't make size 12's :(

hopefully i can grab some good blazers and winter clothes to stock up when i get back home.

if you wear a sz 12, you are pretty much out of luck.

what kind of stuff are you looking to get?

any labels in particular?

ya, i have been a stussy guy thru the years, but i wanna change into more of a casual look.

in japan, im mainly looking for decent priced items that will be good for layering + 2 pairs of high quality denim like samurais, and a pair of iron's.

how do the teenager guy in japan wear right now in these weather conditions? just a t and jeans? or do they still rock layers of t-shirts?

most people wear levi:s + tee + short sleeve button front shirt + cons

those gilets (vests) are very popular.

im wearing a CDG shirt, junya dickies, and junya cons with martin margiela bracelet + tag heuer (all black and white + oversize aesthetic). i felt weird taking the trains toda b/c i am an exact replica of one of those cdg SAs

i think ura-hara street look is nearly dead.

lots of waif + hair stylist-ish outfits

to tell you the truth, most people dress poorly (better than americans do, however).

the kids who wear crazy cool outfits - you find in omotesando, nakame, daikanyama, and aoyama.

UC and CDG are filled with MILFs (1F UC will make you rub your boner). I need