Misshapes still worth checking out?

subhuman

hey folks

Will be in NY from 5-10 July. Want to check out Misshapes but have heard mixed reports. Is it overrated? Will it be half as good as London's Boombox? Is there some terrifying door policy that won't let me in?

And if it's over, any recommendations on cool indie/electro nights to check out in Manhattan or Brooklyn?

Going to see Cat Power at MCcarren Park Pool but would like other recommendations on happenings/galleries etc

bisous

X

just hang around outside, if you see the blonde bird with the fucked up nose go in, then it'll be a winner, if not, find a new watering hole

visual attatched;

08-12-06_img_014.jpg

in all honesty i'd like to know the answer to the Q too.. plus, hopefully your name is from the gristlers... SUB HUMAAANNN SUB HUMANNN I HEAR YOU CALLINN I HEAR YOU CALLIN SUB HUMANNN SUB HUMAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

boombox is full of peanuts anyway.. the bar staff didnt serve my friend coz hes a bit of a hippy lookin chap, so i hit 'em with the friend of the hizzle sizzle. now its like finger click.

free bump?

someone answer homeboys Q