sufu members with no style

cheep

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu: though it may seem at times that you are being unfairly singled out, let me reassure you that in fact i also regularly dump on the likes of jhey, mr. co, jeepster, brass, sohoaddict, edmond, and egpt, among others. so you see, you're not alone. you're in very good company!

that's pretty offensive. i'm not particularly fond of you, and i'm sure the feeling is mutual... but have some respect. i might call you a fag ,bruised your/others' assholes, etc, but i've never resorted to lowblows. you dare to imply that i am of the same species as most of the mongrels you've listed above (pretty insulting)? i'll admit that your attention sometimes flatters me.

that's pretty offensive. i'm not particularly fond of you, and i'm sure the feeling is mutual... but have some respect. i might call you a fag ,bruised your/others' assholes, etc, but i've never resorted to lowblows. you dare to imply that i am of the same species as most of the mongrels you've listed above (pretty insulting)? i'll admit that your attention sometimes flatters me.

after introspection i realized you're right. nobody deserved that kind of abuse....nobody. not even you. i retract my comment.

edit: i guess the whole ftb incident made me realize that there are some boundaries of decency that shouldn't be crossed, even on the internet.

now i don't know whats better.

having no style (fading into the background)

or and expressive person with bad style (relative term here).

i hope i am neither

expressive person with bad style will get laid more without a doubt

most people dont give a fuck about fashion, but they give a fuck if you're a cool guy at the end of the day

all the posters who are truly unique and have style in the truest sense of the word here are congruent with what they wear, and allow it to help them express their personalities

jmatsu fanclub roster, revised 7/07

airjamie - gimp and prez

mr. calvin oscar - masochist / punching bag

macuser3of5 - defender of the jock

sayword - jock holder

frey - jock sniffer

azn80i - jock rider

soepom - stockholm syndrome sufferer and dickrider (literally)

haha, are you still butthurt that I called out your threadstalking? LOL

• 3 years later...
img3794rt.jpg

IH

Tanner & Tanner

Ooe WT (Day 1, Month 12)

Chucks

img3983i.jpg

img5257y.jpg

img3088g.jpg

img1842mt.jpg

img1212fy.jpg
img0653n.jpg

FH

Jockey

DB & IH (Not Pictured)

SExIH07BK

Chucks

lowrider, skistar, santos, homi29, selaviso, JASON BOURNE, Phongables, triiiangle, madapaka, Skeese, almostnice, tg76, morse9443, -Z-, HOLY, mpcec, superscore, Satya, Kev07, gramps, farmer, riff, AL-9000, JoyDiffusion, simon626, erk, zissou, Turntabloid, pomata, Dchill, scitsilyts, Wilkes, Lendo, shea butter, HBlack, chrispy, vitasoy, Mixture

Shouts to all you (and anyone else I forgot) for your kind words. I try to +Rep all of you but for some reason, I seem to always be out... Much Respect!

img0387v.jpg

IHSH-10

Jockey T-Shirt

DB Dual Pronged Belt (Not Pictured)

SExIH07BK

Adidas Stan Smith

img3150p.jpg

Saturday Night (2/13/10) - RRL Party

DSC_0520.jpg

IHSH-12

Jockey T-Shirt (Not Pictured)

DB Dual Prong Belt (Not Pictured)

SExIH07BK

RW

+++Iron Heart.Jockey.Vans

rm5myr.jpg

SDA

Eternal

Russell

4ljarb.jpg

2000th post

Stacey

rogue nipple

Eternal

Russell

2lsci1j.jpg

Prone

Supreme

Hanes

Sam

Russell

igfd49.jpg

Supreme

Supreme

Sam

Russell

14wwufc.jpg

Filson

Russell

i was going to post as many pics (aka damning evidence) as vampy but fuck it got so boring