BAPE in LA

bapesta

need help guys....I'am going to ask my friend to hook me up with some BAPE stuff. he live in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. is there any shop around thet area that keep BAPE stuff? I don't mind to pay little more than retail price, as long as still reasonable

thank's guys....

I wAnT tO wAkE iN tHe CiTy ThAt NeVeRsLePp

I'am just a poor guy man...my friend are rich :) PANDON is selling in damn expensive price! US$135 for BBC tee? what a rip off.....I do mind to get rape...that is why I asked u guys where to get with a good price....

I wAnT tO wAkE iN tHe CiTy ThAt NeVeRsLePp

Yeah dude.. sad to say but the brand is tired. 12 year old kids from Philly's pj's to Portland, OR are wearing the $55 knock off shit. Bapes time ran out about a year/year & a half ago. A lot of clowns have been messing with that brand for a while now.

Jump ship.... Or never get on in the first place!

Really too bad actually but whatthefuckever no big in the larger scope.

Support a brand like Visvim if you're looking to stay away from the mainstream & quality has real meaning to you.

-Dub

lol.

kid, just do you. be yourself. if you like bape then rock it. don't let other's opinion on something influence what you spend your money on. if the brand was so two years ago, ppl wouldn't be going crazy NOW for it. everyone and their mother is starting to rock it in the vids, and despite what ppl say, i can count on one hand how many ppl i've seen rocking bathing ape stuff.

add to that, how does bape (shoes) go out of style when it just got big here when nike's been around since the 80s?

Meaning "it was so 2 years ago" with people who had a fucking clue!

Of course everybody's fucking wearing that shit. That's why people are telling him to stay the fuck away.

Is superfuture a progressive forum?

how does bape (shoes) go out of style when it just got big here when nike's been around since the 80s?

Bape re-appropriates shit so that makes it always more trendy than classic. Everything (well most) is derivative.

xxbeast are you serious? Nike & Bape?

-Dub

Oh the denim game is way out of control as well...

& my point would be that you could never compare Bape denim with Levis!

Matter of fact don't compare any of this new school fake exclusive overly ornate overpriced

shit thats out right now with Levis...

Surely you understand this all as it relates to telling homeboy to lay off the played out Bape shit?

-Dub

> heaps of reply, but no one really answering my question....wtf?

Well then what does that tell ya?

> earkle sports bape

Exactly

Anyway, the kids name is bapesta so it's a dead cause.

Shop on ebay with pondon kid.

Or Workmans on Melrose.

Brooklyn Projects doesn't fuck with them anymore...

Shit tell your buddy to walk Melrose & there'll prob be like 3 shops with randon BapeSta's

I give so, "do you" & all that other wear what the fuck you wanna wear advice.

Kids like you are necessary I guess...

-Dub