^ sounds good...cant wait till the sale hits ny i think i'm gonna be there at 8 in the morning on the first day and maybe go early too just in case there is a line omgggzzz small sizes always goneeeeeee. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~

i went to that barney's sale on thursday. they didn't have shit really. at all. like mr calvin oscar said, they did have those items but they were all either XL or really ugly colors

COME ON YOU SPURS

sorry had to say it, been looking forward to this for the last 90 days

Sorry had to quote that :D :D :D :D

Last night, just about 7, they were still moving stuff from Odin to Den. A bunch of Rag and Bone, more Kim Jones and Umbro KJ, other stuff. Not sure if there is anything good - but it looks like they will continue to restock Den.

Famous Friends sample sale starts again today.

lots of xl at barneys sale makes me happy.

For anyone in Toronto Nomad is having a sale right now, I got some APC "trousers", regular 244, for 205 (w/tax). Saved 25%.

Some more stuff at the Den sale today. I got S2A shirts, they had more umbro, some Alexandre Herchcovitch t-shirts. The sale will be going till Aug. 15

speaking of S2A:

S2A in paris is 60% off everything, 40% off all non-S2A stuff

Rick Owens has a couple long sleeves and tshirts, cotton zip-ups and random pants/jeans for 40% off

Some more stuff at the Den sale today. I got S2A shirts, they had more umbro, some Alexandre Herchcovitch t-shirts. The sale will be going till Aug. 15

hey mike how much are teh S2A t 's and do they still have sizes

$19 each. They still have some M and XL. They run pretty small. I got L and usually I wear M.

Den is right next to the 11st store. Nothing left from Rag & Bone. Not much in M either but they are moving stock from other 2 stores to the Den so there might be more stuff coming in. I'm gonna wait for B.Son to drop in price.

went to Den and they had engineered fireman style coats for $89/chinos/flannel, some surface to air tees, and polos, Nice kim jones pea coat that was too small, some oliver spencer pants and shirts

hopefully more stuff will be added, I might go tomorrow and see what left.. I'm leaving NYC in 10 days to live in South Africa so trying to get as much stuff for next year as I can, hows OC stuff, worth going to, or is it still insanely expensive on sale?

What does Famous Friends have on sale?

famous friends...as usual was pure shit. some terrible 5ep stuff, a few random no name hip style tees in boxes...all shit.

i am killing myself for sleeping on those brown paul smith shoes...i was hoping theyd go down to $49...and now theyre gone.

icarus my friends...flew too close to the sun of warehouse clearance sales.

does anyone remember what dates were mentioned for the end of the Den and OC sales?

i believe the 15th for Den and the 18th for OC, but im not positive...

Den is the 15th, not sure about the OC but someone there told me they won't be having more reductions or put out any more stuff.

i think i'll make a last trip to Den and OC tomorrow, then... i'm still after a pair of leather or suede shoes and there were some B-store and OC house label models i was interested in.

We Had A Pretty Good Weekend.

We're Going To Have Another One.

This Saturday And Sunday The Sale Is Extended.

Thanks.

Recon / Nort Sf

1827 Powell St.

San Francisco Ca

Saturday

11 - 7

Sunday

12 - 6

picked up the same cinch-waist short sleeve tee at Den today... last day, and they still had a bunch of decent stuff.

Bstore shoes for 69 dollars... i didnt like the style, unfortunately, once i'd tried them on.

said everything is going back into storage 'til the next sale... dood oo dooooo.

Sale @ BiG

Mulberry - up to 75% off

Aug. 22 & 23, 10am-7pm

140 W. 57th St., ste. 9b.

also IF sale is starting this Wed.

Mulberry - up to 75% off

Aug. 22 & 23, 10am-7pm

140 W. 57th St., ste. 9b.

also IF sale is starting this Wed.

how much are the men's briefcases going for at mulberry? anyone ever been to one of their sales?