Most of you probly already know this... but i am just gonna post for those who don't

Barney's warehouse sales in NYC and LA from Aug 9 to Aug 19

If theres any size 12 footwear available, hit me up if you're willing to pick up ;)

The NYC warehouse sale is from Aug 16 through Sep 3.

thanks for telling the truth.

I stopped by OC today and they still have some stuff let. Decent amount of Umbro by Kim Jones (even more than the first day of sale). A lot of house brand and some Herchcovitch t-shirts.

I also checkd out Odin on Lafayette and they have some good stuff as well. Few B.Son pieces that I would pick up right away if I wouldn't have to go to work right after. Some CdG, Rag & Bone, S2A and few more that I forgot. Funny thing was that they had same stuff as the Den sale but far less discounted. I was going to ask if they price match but they had some real clients to deal with.

I was going to ask if they price match but they had some real clients to deal with.

They won't price match. What it seems like they're doing is slowly moving sale items from Odin over to Den to liquidate them as more and more Fall items come into the store.

Case in point?

I just picked these up for $69 dollars:

4yj9z6b.jpg

At the Den? I didn't see them yesterday and I want them too. Any more sizes? Do tell.

they brought them into the store from Odin next door this very afternoon. they hadn't even marked them down yet, i picked them up and scoffed when i saw they were marked 189 but then the red-headed guy there says, "those are actually down to 69 bucks".

there was one pair in a 44 left.

I need 42. They had white ones at OC but I might call Odin tomorrow. Is there a name for that model?

it is the only Bernhard Willhelm shoe in the entire shop;

according to the box:

KUC ANIL, BLACK

i should probably warn you that the shoe seems to run a little big. i bought the 43 and,

while comfortable, there is a little more toe room in the fron than i am used to.

i'd really, really wanted them in white, but paying 69 for a black pair as opposed

to 200 for a white pair is just too enticing.

Den's phone number: (212) 475-0666

yo mike kan u hook me up wit an employee dizcount???

damn dem sneekaz fresh as a mofo...do they do stuff over the phone?

I didn't look at OC how much the white were but the guy told me they will have another markdown very very soon so maybe you should check with them again.

I'll find out tomorrow what's the stock and report back.

the whites were 189 at OC last time i checked... im not even sure if they had my size left there, i stopped by yesterday... there are some nice shoes i might be interested in picking up if they're marked down further... when did you last stop by OC?

Today around 3PM. I saw them but didn't ask about sizes since I only want the black ones. If I'm in the area tomorrow I'll check again.

i need 44 but i'm in france. do they do international orders? any possible hookup? my talking english is not very good

The Co-op by my house is now 50% off the lowest tagged price. They still have some decent stuff - Nice Collective jackets for $80, Cheap Mondays for $15, a great Steven Alan field jacket....

I picked up a pair of white R&Bs and an APC bamboo card, together under $100.

There is a pair of 44 left at the Lafayette store.

At the Den they have dark brown Paul Smith cap-toe shoes for $99. A steal for that price. They also have Oliver Spencer shoes for $139 in black and white.

There is a pair of 44 left at the Lafayette store.

At the Den they have dark brown Paul Smith cap-toe shoes for $99. A steal for that price. They also have Oliver Spencer shoes for $139 in black and white.

Any other last minute updates on the stock at Den? Things in small/medium? Shoes ~9? Thinking about stopping by one last time after work today.

No, nothing else besides the shoes I described above. I mean if you want Paul Smith shoes, which are great, go for it.

I'm drinking tomorrow morning for the first match of the premiership a block away from the Den so I'll stop by tomorrow as well.

No, nothing else besides the shoes I described above. I mean if you want Paul Smith shoes, which are great, go for it.

I'm drinking tomorrow morning for the first match of the premiership a block away from the Den so I'll stop by tomorrow as well.

When were you last there?

COME ON YOU SPURS

sorry had to say it, been looking forward to this for the last 90 days

hurry up and get to the barneys la warehouse sale. when i went this morning I saw a gold comme des garcons jacket for around 200, a dior blazer, and some raf sweaters for pretty cheap. there are also a few umbro by kim jones items, tsubis, acnes, cheap mondays (only $20), and others.