Sales

doctorgnar

union has one of those random clearouts of old stock going on, of particular interest are some visvims from before the move, incl the ever popular buckminsters (no fbts though). prices are 100-150. also the undefeated timberlands, some random neighborhood junk, anything and other crapola

bbc, 70% off

• 2 weeks later...
I saw an ad for it in the LA Times. Starts this coming Saturday only at the Melrose Ave. location. I might check it out tomorrow...

dont forget about the santa monica location, 50% off everything at the shoe store i work at.

So in the Santa Monica Fred Segal, only Conveyor is having the sale so far?

Nevermind, went there anyways.

Whole store is on sale.........didn't buy anything. They did have two Raf by Raf Simons black bomber jackets that were kind of cool, a bunch of RRL jeans, a few Cloak sweaters, some Surface to Air Paris jackets (similar to Member's Only).

The Melrose location had some Band of Outsiders dress shirts, Steven Alan shirts, a couple Nom De Guerre military shirts, Tsubi jeans, but they mark eveything up at that store to start with, so 50% off there is like 30% off anywhere else.........didn't buy anything at this location either.

Just got back. Went to both Fred Segal stores and saw the same things englandmj7 mentioned. Most of the things were not that interesting but I did pick up a CdG houndstooth black/white wallet which was cool.

Yeah, the only good thing about their sales is the amount of a-grade poon that goes to them.

hey kids

i'm broke, so this is meaningless to me:

ALIFE & A.R.C

CASH ONLY COURTYARD CLEARANCE SALE

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4TH - 11AM TO 7PM

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5TH - 11AM TO 7PM

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6TH - 11AM TO 7PM

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7TH - NOON TO 6PM

LOCATED AT:

158 RIVINGTON STREET

LOWER EAST SIDE

NEW YORK CITY