Sales

doctorgnar

i was probably the 20th who got in, could have been ahead if not for the elevator. when i got in there were already a rabbi who left with several bags and boxes, and there was a couple who were inside who flips stuff on ebay, so i didn't really see the best stuff . when i got in the leftover sample dress shirts are mostly the thin filmsy oxfords with terrible pattern. tie selection was also not that great, didn't even see wool ones. cashmere knit selection in size s was good thou. i didn't really like the shoes.

i was probably the 20th who got in, could have been ahead if not for the elevator. when i got in there were already a rabbi who left with several bags and boxes, and there was a couple who were inside who flips stuff on ebay, so i didn't really see the best stuff . when i got in the leftover sample dress shirts are mostly the thin filmsy oxfords with terrible pattern. tie selection was also not that great, didn't even see wool ones. cashmere knit selection in size s was good thou. i didn't really like the shoes.

stories like this always make me chuckle

kind of reminds me of that japanese monk who was obsessed with comme des garçons

Dear Valued Customer,

As a gesture of our appreciation, we invite you to a private sale at our online shop. Simply enter the promotional code PRIVATE30 during checkout to receive 30% off any item, excluding womenswear and accessories.

The sale begins today and ends Wednesday, November 23. Please enjoy this private sale before markdowns are made available to the general public.

Thank you,

Patrik Ervell Online Shop