Sales

doctorgnar

^yeah just US, not sure about Canada

anyway

www.patrikervell.com

To our valued cutomers: Please enjoy a private sale of 30% off our Spring/Summer 2011 collection before markdowns are available to the general public. Simply enter the following code during checkout to receive the discount: PE30OFF

Offer expires May 27, 2011 and is not valid on caps and backpacks.

just got my white achilles mids from tbs. man their shipping is quick. plus no custom fees on my "$10 valued sweater" = win

truth.

i would cop from the ervell sale but fucking shipping is retarded

how is it 30 dollars

inconvenient truth.

Try $65 international. Great.

any international customer here ever order from them?

what kind of USPS service they use? global express?

seriously, want to cop couple pieces but their international shipping charge is just ridiculous. :mad:

I think they ship via FedEx.

i don't think so. i read on the customer service shipping section on their site

http://www.patrikervell.com/site/customerservice

Tracking Numbers

Standard delivery orders in the U.S. will be shipped via UPS; international orders will be shipped via United States Postal Service. You will receive a shipment confirmation email with the shipping tracking number once the item has been processed and shipped. We will contact you with this information- there is no need to reconfirm this by contacting us.

For domestic orders, you can log on to ups.com to track your package. For international orders, you can log on to usps.com to track your package.

the funny part is...

Shipping rates are determined by weight and destination at point of purchase.

yeah rite, as in $65 flat whatever shits you bought, even if you only bought a piece of shit :rolleyes:

(up to) 40% SALE at Barneys starting wednesday june 1st. both in store and online!

One cool thing about Barney's, if you have one in your area, is that they'll let you put things on hold the weekend before the sale. At least they've done that for me in the past at their Beverly Hills location. I'll be there this weekend!