Sales

doctorgnar

shit are you serious, i was going to go back and get the Ann Dem blazer for like <400. Tank top was like 40. isshhi! sorry for the misinfo. I went on sunday or saturday.

on a related matter, the new Comme des Garcons stuff looks sooo good.

homme? homme plus? or junya?

It's the second bag, and they had 3 left when I went today. Everything in the store is XL or L. And maybe like, 2 M's, the prices are insanely cheap though. Makes me sad I didn't drop by sooner.

damn. damn. damn!

yo, were there any coats left in 48 or 50?

any non black denim in 32?

Dropped by Cloak today, they have brought out some stuff that will fit normal people.

Their infamous collared short sleeve shirts in white, and blue in sizes small and medium for about 80% off, or $59.

And they had a couple of their grey leather jackets in size medium, originally retailed for $2,000+ now at $500.

They also had some of their grey and white denim jeans in sizes 29 through 32.

yeah, dropped by cloak today- fucking awesome- apparently they busted open some new boxes of stuff...short sleeves, leather jackets, jeans were down to 79 bucks... so fucking awesome.

felt boots!

Pick up some shit for my large and in charge ass.

American Apparel is having another cardigan sale..

I don't know if it was ever advertised, or even offered unless you asked or the salesperson asked you, but when asked if I was a student and if these were back to school purchases I saved $2 on each shirt and $4 on the totebag.

might still be worth a shot if you're cheap or whatever