Sales

doctorgnar

Are there any after christmas sales? I'm going to be in boston and new york for the week after christmas and just curious if i'm going to have good shopping to look forward to.

i can see 10 greene street from my building and there is a line like 25-30 people to get into the opening ceremony sale.

is it that good? fucking line means i won't be able to go until the evening

wow, it was that publicized?

sure am glad i overslept.

just wanted to see if they had any BoO oxfords in S or M though. i doubt there was any cloak stuff

I went to oc sale every time in past 3 or so years and only got one shirt. There is a lot of stuff there but I was never lucky enough to find anything for myself.

Go to Barneys, co-op has some stuff for 60%. Ugly Raf stuff that beats even the dish-rag shirt from last year.

Did they do another big markdown yet? I was in last week and they hadn't. I was told they were going to on the 20th. (I made a purchase and the SA told me that if the item was marked down again I could bring it back in and get the further discount credited back to me. Didn't know they'd do that. I think she liked me.)

i was pretty disappointed with the OC sale, if your a chick then its good for you..

lots of cheap monday jeans..pretty messy though

Just got back, feel the same way. Nothing really that great, if I had $350 on me I would have bought a nice gray Cloak blazer, but that was about it. They did have those Cloak suede boots for $150 in 44 and 39.

Blue in Green will be having a sale tomorrow from 3-8pm, 20% off. The girl there didn't know exactly what would be on sale, but she said there would be mark-downs on denim.

Edit: Just saw the thread in superdenim, and then opened my email:

-1.jpg