Sales

doctorgnar

Yeah, I went tonight as well and the sizing situation was barely decent. They had that EG trench in my size for like $69, but one of the sleeves was on upside-down or something (???). Didn't work out.

I did grab a B. Son henley for $19 and a EG jacket for $69. The markdowns were ridiculous - I'm bummed I didn't get there earlier.

Sounds like they will be putting more stuff out over the next week, but they don't have much new stuff left, just more of the same.

The sale next door at Odin wasn't terrible - I didn't get anything but they had good markdowns and lots of sizes for the s/s EG stuff, and some other crap.

shoulda, woulda...

WEST: most to all of the outerwear is at least an L. this is engineered garments,

nice collective, one surface 2 air parka, and a few other bits and pieces.

there is stuff on markdown in Odin proper, and that's at a decent markdown, but

nothing exciting.

THE DEN AND REED SPACE SALE WERE FUCKING SICK

I scored an engineered garments duffle coat for 99, marked down from 455 at den,

and a pair of common projects archilles lo white for 120 at reed space.

So off the top of my head, at the den there were:

- a shitload of jackets-bomber styled surface to air(mostly in smalls and mediums- 79-99),a few surface to air military trench coats(in large- about 100), engineered garments trench coats(a navy one from this season in small- about 99) and duffle coats that have the metallic buckles like the new nom de guerre flight jacket(in large and medium-79). A random wool gray peacoat for 49. A lot of the nice collective stuff are already gone unfortunately.

- heaps and heaps of denim

- a bunch of rouges gallery Y3 and other tees

- really nice sweaters from s2a, bson and others ( about 39)

- trovata shirts for dirt cheap

Now the reed space sale. Turns out that arrive on miami and reed space summer sale was in the same room. The place was pretty much a mess, so I didn't bother sifting through everything, but instead went straight to the back for the shoes.

Let me just say, it is a match in heaven for those who have 11-13 sized feet. A few visvims were left when i got there, though I wasn't sure of their names. An assload of Double identities, mostly the mid tops in white( for about 110). And about 10 boxes left of common projects, all in either 45 or 46, they are mostly the low archilles in white( a couple in white and beige suede) and one midtop in white with suede( these all go for 120).

oh and apparently the reed space sale lasts until this sunday and the odin sale lasts only 2 weeks, so until the 18th and the clerks at odin told me there were to be no restocking(though I doubt it).

right when i find out via my network of fashion spies that the Arrive sale has been extended through to the 12th....

time to get nasty with it.

p.s. the only smalls and mediums left at Den are really trovata tees and such.

that 'random' wool pea coat is beautiful, and it is by the same group that distributes

Engineered Garments in the US.

Could someone please pick me up the engineered garments duffle coat in a medium and a pair of Kicking Mule workshop 31x32 1980's if available at the Den sale. Also, some b.son henleys and sweaters in a small would also be greatly appreciated. Will pay an extra 15% of the sale price for the trouble, and of course all shipping expenses....

jesus i need to call in sick tommorow and fly standby to nyc. fuck a hotel room, i'll sleep in the airport or take the red eye back to cali. fuck!

fuck anyone doing some pick ups for us westcoasters? pm me if so.

Dude...I'm considering that shit right now...goddamn

Will pay an extra 15% of the sale price for the trouble, and of course all shipping expenses....

+1. AND I'm an XL. I just want some EG button shirts and some visvim in a size 11.

There was an amazing pea coat by Nepenthes in grey wool... XL... marked down

to 49 dollars from 3-something? it just fits so fucking huge i wanted to cry.

i'm a sad boy.

<---- purchased by this guy. It fits perfectly in the shoulders, a little big in the chest but I'm going to have it taken in. But like I was going to fucking PUT THAT SHIT BACK ON THE RACK?

This was the most incredible sale I've ever seen. And on top of that, the staff was SO helpful. This was an A+ experience for me.

edit: just noticed that one of the buttons isn't on the coat

but oh shit, there's a spare button in the inside of the jacket.

also, for those of you wondering, there were no $50 KMW's. And if there were, there wouldn't be, because I'd have bought them all

also, for those of you wondering, there were no $50 KMW's. And if there were, there wouldn't be, because I'd have bought them all

dude, im holding them in my hands...2010...$49. they had a stack early on sat morning in size 30 and 32 only...they werent there when i went on sunday.

i think i lucked out big time at this sale...

Any good sales coming up?

Anything left at Reed Space/Den?

Not much left at the Arrive sale unless you wear a size 12 in footwear or are into more hype beasty shit.

Out of the group of us that went today, I was the only one to get something. White leather / canvas Double IDs.

i wear a size 12...was there anything AWESOME? I would expect that most HYPE items would be soled out b4 a sale would ever happen

Best thing was probably the common project highs in white/grey. Unless you're into Visvim stuff, they had a lotta Visvim in that size too. But I didn't look through to see exactly what they had.

im confused, is this arrive in miami? (it says you are from ny)

Well the actual Arrive store is in Miami.

But they rented a small space in the lower east side for about a week and a half to sell all of the left over stock.

RECON / NORT SF SALE.

8-11-07 <=> 8-12-07

hello folks.

we're throwing a sale starting this saturday and sunday ...

brands we stock:

acronym, futura laboratories, hide and seek, invisivible man, nike, mama, w)taps, silas, shadow conspiracy.

the sale precentages aren't quite all finalized yet ... but they'll be worth it.

do us a favor if you don't care ... tell a friend who might.

hope to see some of you there.

a few of us are going to put out some bits out of our own kits to sell too ...

i'll keep ya'll updated.

recon / nort sf

1827 powell st.

san francisco, ca

saturday 11 -7

sunday 12 - 6