Sales

doctorgnar

Would someone be able to pick me up some stuff from the den sale in New york? I'll pay an extra 15% of the sale price for the trouble and of course all shipping expenses. I'm looking for:

Engineered garments hoodie or outwear in a Medium: Preferably in either black, navy, or grey.

Kicking Mule Workshop Japanese selvage jeans in 31x32.

Please PM me if you are able to do so.

Thanks for the info, everyone.

Somehow I knew that Odin wouldn't get an email out about the Den sale and I'd miss the first couple days - did anyone get one?

If anyone makes it to the Den or Arrive sale today before 6, I'd appreciate an update - debating weather or not to check them out this eve.

And just to add some substance: Stuart & Wright in Fort Greene still has a few pieces left from their sale in stock - including 3 sizes of that EG field coat in beige for like $100 - I just can't believe that so I figured I should share. They also have some extradope EG sweatpants on sale for like $75.

I may drop by both of these sales this evening as well. I'm pretty stoked about the Arrive sale, I went to the store in Miami back in March.

But after seeing how most people dress in Miami .. I could see why they couldn't move the product down there. Hopefully it's not a disappointment. Whoever heads down there, keep us updated.

whats this 'arrive' sale you speak of?

also, is famous friends closed (9th off ave B)? i walked by saturday after odin and den and they had the place shuttered...on a saturday at 2pm.

if i remember, i didnt see any kicking mule on sunday...just sat...and they only had 30 and 32" waists. lots of engineered garment stuff for cheap...lots of lame trovata stuff, kim jones, surface to air, and nice collective.

as for the email, i didnt get one either...just lucked out in the end.

odin completely dropped the ball on sending out an email, but im not going to complain- better chance of scoring something good.

i'm also heading down to arrive later on.

update tonite- when are you coming down, jimmy?

howcome we don't have these sample sales here in San Francisco? I'm soooo envious!

I agree, SF Sample Sale scene is pretty weak (for men at least). I went to a couple of billion dollar babes sample sales (but there selection of men's stuff was pretty bad) compared to NY.

Where's the Odin thing poppin off, on 11th? I hope they have stuff around next week.

people need to check their info before they get us all hard for cheap clothes.

Good looking out. That would have sucked. Not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing that I missed the Arrive thing - but shit, are we not supposed to be on the frontlines of this shit? How did I miss that?

i saw the flyer, honestly, about a week ago on hypebeast.com of all places, and because it was on there and the first brand listed on the flyer was Billionaire Boys Club, i didnt pay it any mind.

Understandable, I probably would have done the same.

Sounds like they had some decent shit. Oh well.

Have you been to OC lately? New York Mag is still claiming they have BoO shirts on sale for <$100 - but I don't believe it - I never saw em.

I was at Den on Saturday (8/4), picked up a Y-3 sleeveless tee originally $99 for only $15 and a pair of Cheap Mondays for $30. Lots of Kim Jones, Cheap Monday, S2A, Engineered Garments. Ridiculous markdowns.

Definitely worth a look.

no tape tee, no s2a pants.

went to Den at about 5.30 today... hmm...

i will put it like this:

i went with Notesee.

Notesee is tall and of Yesstyle-proportions.

OMC is short and of medium proportion.

Notesee and OMC were both disappointed.

EVERYTHING IS HUGE. Whoever's gone lately

has fucked that place up.

I might go back and take a better look at some pants, but tops and outerwear

are all Ls and XLs.

There was an amazing pea coat by Nepenthes in grey wool... XL... marked down

to 49 dollars from 3-something? it just fits so fucking huge i wanted to cry.

i'm a sad boy.