Sales

doctorgnar

went yesterday to the co-op, they had some ok shit, worth the trip.

$6 barney co-op plain teal shirt

$13 trovata shirt (i know some of you dont like the brand anymore, im still a fan, soft shirts.)

$46 barney co-op s/s button down (blue/green/white)

got some more items that need to be picked up but she wasnt there.

If anyone is in Vienna right now, Park is having a sale of up to 60% off SS07 stuff. Brands they stock include Raf, Raf by Raf, Ann D, Stephan Schneider, Hussayn Chalayan, etc.

(posting this because I think I saw someone from superfuture here yesterday... who else would wear diors, hi-top nikes, and a t-shirt by some New York brand)

on line sales here if you like

Theory their shirts are over 70% off and all their other shit. Also other brands there might have some sales.

Helmut Lang has a couple things half price.

J lindinberg gots some sales there too.

Corpus stuff is half off.

APC is also half off.

John Varvatos about half off.

http://www.tobi.com/Men/Shop-By-Brand

hey airport lobby and whorecon, if any of you wanna kick it,

ill be in austin two days...tom. and wends.

if any of you guys wanna grab a drank etc,...hit me a pm..

ill be with my sister and i dont feel like getting smashed with some graff writers that i know there, they act like they are 15.

dont be shy.

If you have a Dilliard's where you live and you're into RALPH LAUREN they are having a sale almost everything Ralph Lauren and RL POLO was all 50% off with an additional 30%. ITS A GREAT SALE check out what i bought in the pick up thread

very excited to see the gamma player sale, goin g to chicago next week for a few days and that was one of the tops on my list

anyone been there recently who can attest to the general quality of the stock as well as the current stock?\

particularly interested to see wjk in person

anyone been to Den in NYC in the last couple days?? Its switched from Cheap Monday to Odin Clearance sale....wondering if it would be worth my time to check out....

i was gonna stop by odin early saturday after sleeping at my girlfriend's place and it turned out it was the first day of the den warehouse sale. there were a few dorks in there but i picked up a pair of japanese selvedge kicking mule dark jeans for $49 and bought my friend a green nice collective jacket for $59. i happened to be nearby today so i walked by again and they had some new stock. i picked up a nice casual nice collective pair of pants for $49.

in short, great prices...hit or miss selection. im definitely gonna stop by a few times before it ends. as for odin's clearance? it sucks ballz. nothing i can remotely think of buying.

i was gonna stop by odin early saturday after sleeping at my girlfriend's place and it turned out it was the first day of the den warehouse sale. there were a few dorks in there but i picked up a pair of japanese selvedge kicking mule dark jeans for $49 and bought my friend a green nice collective jacket for $59. i happened to be nearby today so i walked by again and they had some new stock. i picked up a nice casual nice collective pair of pants for $49.

in short, great prices...hit or miss selection. im definitely gonna stop by a few times before it ends. as for odin's clearance? it sucks ballz. nothing i can remotely think of buying.

Do you remember what cuts they had the kicking mules in? Thanks.

i don't know if this has been posted. a pop-up shop next to reed space has some great stuff from last season on sale.

visvim clothing

cloak

nike

double identity

y-3?adidas

swagger/phenomenon

icecream/bbc

junya watanabe

buncha denim

goes til the eight. i picked up some double identity shoes. chuc t. shape but in.c the double strap. u know

Dorks eh?

Den sample sale was amazing.

3 Nice Collective Jackets

Kim Jones Pea Coat

CDG Tee

Cheap Mondays for a friend

EG hoody for mikey

total = a titty over 300