Sales

doctorgnar

Last year it was disappointing. They had a lot of house brand, Umbro by Kim Jones, some Cloak and just really shitty leftovers from other brands. I'm not standing in that line again, good luck to anyone who's going.

I don't think this is the same as the sample sale they had with the dumb long line - that was next door up some flights, this one is in the store, there probably won't be lines or anything. Just marking down further they same shit.

When does the Odin/Den sale space kick off?

I don't think this is the same as the sample sale they had with the dumb long line - that was next door up some flights, this one is in the store, there probably won't be lines or anything. Just marking down further they same shit.

Bingo.

Doc for the win.

I actually came off with this nice OC house label Olive and black field jacket at the "Long Line Jumpoff" last year...so it was not all in vain.

Had my eyes on a sick patrick ervell jacket from SS07. See you fucks over there after work tomorrow.

omc are you going to this? i would like to know if it's worth it before i waste few hours to get there.

doc's en pointe.

i'll be heading down on friday,

some time in the afternoon.

have a meeting in the morning and then lunch with some su-fools.

i'll shoot you a message if there's anything really good; what're

you in the mood for so i can keep an eye out for it?

anybody catch the 30 minute flash sale for Self Edge yesterday? 25% off everything but Sugar Canes. I was tempted, but sorry Kiya, I had to pre-order the Warehouse. Plus, I'm waiting to try on the Flathead 3001's later during the tour. Also, I'm interested in your collab with Imperial? maybe on the 19cm's. But I will order from you some day. It's my goal to patronize every denim shop. I've got Denimbar & BiG. SE, Context to go. I'm tempted to try Cultizm just for some Euro RedWings. Such a bitch-made in USA boots that I can't get here.

You know they're opening a Barneys in River Square Mall or the Shops at Riverside or some shit in Hackensack, don't remember the name. It's coming in October.

I didn't know but that might be a good location for future sales. I'm working in Manhattan so I almost never shop in jersey.

What's the status? Anyone?

Goddamnit!

I thought this was going to be the report I was waiting for.

(and when you compulsively check this thread in a few minutes, and dollars to donuts you will, you will be dissapointed that I have not posted my review.)

I'll be over there in an hour or so....but then heade upstate straight away, so no comp.

Goddamnit!

I thought this was going to be the report I was waiting for.

(and when you compulsively check this thread in a few minutes, and dollars to donuts you will, you will be dissapointed that I have not posted my review.)

I'll be over there in an hour or so....but then heade upstate straight away, so no comp.

Indeed, it was with hope of a full sale status report that I came to find you merely calling myself out for doing the same.

Wheres mah dude OMC? I was hoping to hear from him by now.

Wheres mah dude OMC? I was hoping to hear from him by now.

On the real though...I feel like he's pillaging the sale of all its Bless and Patrick Ervell (the things he knows I want) under cover of silence.

I'll be wearing my pirates hat and getting strange looks from the staff for my "that's so 1996" purple Face bag.

Feel free to call me out.

went to the LA one. wasnt much. lots of cloak final season left, some acne tanks and shirts, patrick ervell. the sale was pretty mediocre as polish mike said. the acne button ups were way too big. i have no idea why its tailored like a tent. patrick ervell was too big. they had a sweet cloak button down with a super nice collar but the pattern made the shirt look like it was straight out of express.

the acne suit was a good deal though, the blazer for 400 or so dollars. mighty fine construction too. too bad they didnt have my size.

i ended up getting a pair of suede shoes for regular price.

OC Sale Report by .omc.

there's a few umbro kim jones hoodies in m, l, and xl.

some umbro kim jones shirts in s, l, and xl.

there's a 279 dollar cassetteplaya shirt which was produced

for the arnhem fashion bienale, and it isn't marked down.

there is a lot of womenswear, and not much menswear.

alexandre herchcovitch is on fiiireeeeee.

whyred coat needs another markdown.

no Band of Outsiders. sorry Doc.

shoes! are a major pull

if you want some cheap as hell F-Troupe, get down there.

very nice canvas and turquoise leather low tops for 49 dollars.

it looks less 'mo than it sounds.

AcnexTretorn is not on sale... yet.

house brand shoes are not marked down... yet.

Acne menswear is nonexistent.

i think someone bought all their menswear.

i'm sad.

the end.

Anyone know whats left at Barneys? Worth stopping by?

I went to the 60th street coop on Thursday, and there wasn't much of what I was looking for - Rag and Bone, APC, Steven Alan, Helmut Lang - or it wasn't marked down enough / at all. Depends on what labels you're looking for. I didn't check out denim.

Anyone checked out Famous Friends' sale? Don't hear much about them on the board anymore.

OC Sale Report by .omc.

there's a few umbro kim jones hoodies in m, l, and xl.

some umbro kim jones shirts in s, l, and xl.

there's a 279 dollar cassetteplaya shirt which was produced

for the arnhem fashion bienale, and it isn't marked down.

there is a lot of womenswear, and not much menswear.

alexandre herchcovitch is on fiiireeeeee.

whyred coat needs another markdown.

no Band of Outsiders. sorry Doc.

shoes! are a major pull

if you want some cheap as hell F-Troupe, get down there.

very nice canvas and turquoise leather low tops for 49 dollars.

it looks less 'mo than it sounds.

AcnexTretorn is not on sale... yet.

house brand shoes are not marked down... yet.

Acne menswear is nonexistent.

i think someone bought all their menswear.

i'm sad.

the end.

what kind of cassetteplaya shirt? they're not even stockists!! please tell! do they take phone orders?

what kind of cassetteplaya shirt? they're not even stockists!! please tell! do they take phone orders?

they're not official stockists, but they do have 3 of these special shirts

that cassetteplaya created for the arnhem fashion biennale, in holland.

the shirt is typical one size, digital print on cotton, along with one of

carrie's shape droids on front. the dominant colors are red, blue, and

bits of green. it is a dope looking shirt, but it is 279 fucking dollars.

is it a t-shirt or is it one of the cut/sew (like the eyeball ones)? Is it on the CP site? there was this one really fucking cool white with black spots one i REALLY wanted. haha i'm either going to go with that or one of the silk ones.

is it a t-shirt or is it one of the cut/sew (like the eyeball ones)? Is it on the CP site? there was this one really fucking cool white with black spots one i REALLY wanted. haha i'm either going to go with that or one of the silk ones.

Do you have any photos of that shirt? I'd like to see it.

went to the LA one. wasnt much. lots of cloak final season left, some acne tanks and shirts, patrick ervell. the sale was pretty mediocre as polish mike said. the acne button ups were way too big. i have no idea why its tailored like a tent. patrick ervell was too big. they had a sweet cloak button down with a super nice collar but the pattern made the shirt look like it was straight out of express.

the acne suit was a good deal though, the blazer for 400 or so dollars. mighty fine construction too. too bad they didnt have my size.

i ended up getting a pair of suede shoes for regular price.

Humberto needs to get his fukkin act together, oc is one of the last places to go on sale and even then it's one rack at a time, lackluster at best. Your shit ain't that tight Humberto get with the times kid.

a. the cp shirt at oc is not screen printed, it is an allover digital print on cotton.

b. good luck on finding a photo, short of having someone actually to to oc and

photograph it on the sly (oc doesnt allow photography in-store, like most shops)