Sales

doctorgnar

I was always a big "Super Sales" thread guy--until they locked that shit down for no apparent reason. Did I miss something?

Here's a new one anyway.

-----

APC sale starts tomorrow - 50% off just about everything except the raw denim...

(I know there is already a thread for this, but we've got to start somewhere.)

-----

Onward...

Ah-ha. Thank you, sorry I missed that.

Anyhow, I frequented that thread often and never noticed an abundance of "unauthorized promotions."

I suppose we can carry on here until we are overrun with "shops and retailers taking over for commercial purposes." Though it never occured to me that it was a problem. Seems like a case of a few bad apples to me...

If they won't buy ads and you don't want them here just ban them.

Yea, I didn't notice too many unauthorized promotions as well.

Either way....Number Nine NY started thier sale at 40% off. Also, tomorrow is the start for all sales in Paris (for all you Parisians).

Maxfield LA has moved a bunch of stock to the Maxfield Bleu store (a lot of womens wear).

Barneys has hit 50% off.

IF New York is having thier sale. I believe it's at 40% off.

Aloharag has some Ann D. items at 20% off. (still very pricey!)

That's all I can think of...

I heard that the nom de guerre store in NY is having a big sale on everything at the moment

Yep, almost all the paris stores are having some kind of sale, so any info that would help narrow things down would be great. I have a thread in jetset but this is probably a better place.

-Printemps 30-50% off

-Colette: in the past, i've heard limited stock/markdowns

-L'eclaireur: should decent if it's in your price range

-APC: will hopefully check it out today

Would like more info on

Dior?

Rick Owens?

Lanvin?

Le Bon Marche?

tokyo:

select shops like Beams, American Rag Cie, United Arrows, edifice etc are jump starting their sale this Friday.

expect a huge variety of brands, from chrome hearts, to ann dems to rick owens etc.

isetan mens (arguably the largest and possibly the best men's store here) is starting their sale this sat., basically most brands under them are having sale, from mcqueen to raf simons to y-3, dvn etc.

exception:junya watanabe and cdg starts from jul 6

y's for men and yohji yamamotofrom jul 5

undercover from jul 20.

dsm london has been on 40% for about a week or so now most lines included in that (not visvim)

poste starts tonight/tomorow

liberty tomorow

selfridges been on for a while

pineal eye is on not sure on reductions

bstores been on for a few weeks also

Anyone been to the Archive in SF lately?

Was there this past weekend. A few Ann D pieces left, including the black deep-crewneck that I'd chucked on the SuperMarket. Saw one really interesting blazer by Ocho (I believe) that's a steal for $700. Just too rockstar for my taste though.

Saks surprisingly has good stuff at moment. They had grey Dior jeans marked down to 215 with additional 33%off. They just didn't have stock in my size there but found my size at another store and are shipping them to me...total was $168 after all was said and done. They did have 1x W28 and 2 W36's left.

Bergdorf has alot of James P., Rogan, Ever, PRPS, Tsubi, TR, and 575 on sale at another 60% off already reduced stuff.. Example, PRPS jeans reg 330 were 119 and the one washes were $75. Seeing how I did damage at Saks, I passed but the they had alot of product. I end up picking up the blk/wht cardi from PRPS for $59

Bergdorf has alot of James P., Rogan, Ever, PRPS, Tsubi, TR, and 575 on sale at another 60% off already reduced stuff.. Example, PRPS jeans reg 330 were 119 and the one washes were $75. Seeing how I did damage at Saks, I passed but the they had alot of product. I end up picking up the blk/wht cardi from PRPS for $59

are we talking only Tsubi denim or Tsubi apparel as well?

dsm london has been on 40% for about a week or so now most lines included in that (not visvim)

poste starts tonight/tomorow

liberty tomorow

selfridges been on for a while

pineal eye is on not sure on reductions

bstores been on for a few weeks also

thanks for the heads up, seenmy. I'll be taking a trip to london in a couple of weeks. do you know of any upcoming sales as well? if you hear anything, please keep me updated!

Uniqlo has 30% off on some summer stuff, all linen shirts are on sale and a lot of different shorts. Unfortunately their credit card system was down so I didn't get shit.

Most of the shoes at Marc Jacobs are gone, maybe if you're size 11 and above you can still find something.

Saks has 50-60% off, there is still a lot of nice stuff left there.