Sales

doctorgnar

if anyone was wanting the Y's super positions there's a fairly comprehensive size run on crookedtongues 

http://www.crookedtongues.com/store/sale/adidas-consortium-y-s-super-g97758-adi3401

http://www.crookedtongues.com/store/sale/adidas-consortium-y-s-super-g97759-adi3402

(down to Â£114.00)

£85 on end for both the black and white Y's.

end have a great sale on, as do oi polloi, up to 80%

the Inventory Stockroom sale right now is ridiculous

I just copped a John Smedley cardigan. It's something I've wanted for a long time after trying it on in Tokyo. Shit never goes on sale and I just couldn't justify the 300 dollar price tag. Copped for 50% off and will bring me years if not decades of steez. Thank you, my friend.

Edited by herpsky

I just copped a John Smedley cardigan. It's something I've wanted for a long time after trying it on in Tokyo. Shit never goes on sale and I just couldn't justify the 300 dollar price tag. Copped for 50% off and will bring me years if not decades of steez. Thank you, my friend.

It's all good, homie. Glad to hear you got what you wanted!

It's all good, homie. Glad to hear you got what you wanted!

Inventory stock room is pure shit.

Like the item I purchased didn't even come with a tag or extra button. Badly folded and stuffed in an Inventory envelope. That was then stuffed badly into a fedex envelope. I'm filing a complaint. It's equivalent of buying something off of a sale thread in supermarket where a seller claims it's BNWOT and it's clearly worn. 

-Edit-

The guys were very understanding and took care of me immediately. I think their customer service is top notch but has questionable handling of merchandise, which I presume operates separately from the EC or the magazine. 

Edited by herpsky

Owen at Inventory is pretty understanding and his response time is exceptional. Try and reach out to him and I'm sure he'll sort you out proper.

Yeah. I e-mailed the folks at Inventory. I just want to settle in an amicable fashion. Totally unexpected, I felt.

Yeah. I e-mailed the folks at Inventory. I just want to settle in an amicable fashion. Totally unexpected, I felt.

I agree, I'm really surprised about the way your order was handled. They genuinely seem to handle all their business matters very professionally, but then again I don't have any personal experience. Let us know what happens, if you'd like. I hope it all gets sorted out.

I agree, I'm really surprised about the way your order was handled. They genuinely seem to handle all their business matters very professionally, but then again I don't have any personal experience. Let us know what happens, if you'd like. I hope it all gets sorted out.

Shit's taken care of. I feel like their target reader / demographic is bros who are educated and have $ so it was kind of surprising they delivered the item in less than an ideal manner.

The customer service rep was very professional and understanding. I'll just give them the benefit of the doubt and just think of it as a random glitch in their S&H department. Shit happens. But, shipping an item in a fedex envelope = understandable if this was like styleforum B&S. Come on, it's a real store. Barney's, for example, always sends me shit in plastic / dust bags with tags still attached i.e. looks like nothing's ever been touched.

Oh well, back to wearing my J. crew and muji. 

Edited by herpsky

Not to pardon them or anything but Inventory is literally like 4 people.  There is no S+H department.  Stuff ships from the store, either the VC or NYC location, and is packed by the sales associate working that day. 

It's possible your item was on the rack at the store, wasn't sold at the brick and mortar, and then transferred to the envelope.  I guess it kinda sucks it wasn't folded but like, yeah.  It's not Barneys.   

edit: it's also highly likely that the "customer service rep" is the same person that packed your envelope, because again, the operation is literally like 4 people.  

Edited by evilgeniusdan

• 2 weeks later...