Sales

doctorgnar

Mr Porter international sale is finally on! http://www.mrporter.com/

3n0kJ.jpg

I'm assuming the reason no one else has posted this yet is because they've been too busy buying all the things I wanted.

Edited by ���ん

• 2 weeks later...

new to this site but damn y'all hook it up with the interweb secrets. fuck a subscription. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Up to 50% off on cashmere sweaters. ($170 for either) Different colors available. This is a special offer that was only sent out to Kickstarter backers but here it is. (If you try to access the funding page from the main website, you will get a different price) The prices now are even lower than they were for Kickstarter backers. I'd buy another but I already backed the Kickstarter project.

3139.jpg3236.jpg

15fe03b8a0c7d6517cbc80fdd195ecdb_large.j

Also note that these styles will no longer be available after the stock is gone, so this is really the only chance you have of getting them at this price.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/naadamcashmere/naadam-nomadic-cashmere/comments

Quote:
 Since we are no longer going to be selling these styles we thought that you would appreciate the lower prices. We didn't have this project in mind when we started the Kickstarter. We just wanted to do something nice for you guys and figured the best way would be to give you a deal that we knew was not about making money but was about showing you we value your support.
Edited by kloss

• 2 weeks later...