Sales

doctorgnar

Alan Bilzerian in Boston is having their sale right now... bunch of the same stuff they usually have: LUC, Rick, Undercover, Julius, etc. I think most of it is 50% off, didn't really have time to look through too much.

Stel's is having a 70% off sale this weekend: http://shopstelsblog.tumblr.com/post/2963738276/david-bowie-blog-sale-70-off-all-sales-items

Any rumors on the Barney's Warehouse sale in NYC? I heard around February 17-18th but haven't heard anything official...

stuart and wright

85 lafayette st.

take the c to lafayette st.

TONS of robert geller in various sizes. saw a lot of 'seventeen' tees, a double layered plum/grey tee from last season, some cotton toggle coats. saw grey distressed cords in 44, 48 and 50.

lots of knits, some shirts. the mustard cupro poncho from ss09 size 44 315 bucks.

a lot of engineered garments in various sizes. little to no apc. only saw a cardigan in medium, black cords in 29, 30 and 34, and two black tech parkas in medium and large.

unis scattered everywhere (only a couple of pieces).

tons of gilded age as always.

lots of rag and bone and a couple of gitmans vintage shirts.

a few band of outsiders pieces, including this is not a polo shirt and ties.

a good selection of mark mcnairy bucks in navy and beige on the shoe rack.

prices weren't ideal, but the selection was really good (im a geller fan.)

came away empty handed (majority of stuff was 50-60% off, i think.)

i forgot the best part! there were a couple of geller gradient pieces. saw a 46, 48 and a 50. sweatshirts.

and a lot of black tanks.

• 1 month later...

Just got an email from Jack Spade; TODAY ONLY: 20% off in store and online use the code SPRINGSALE

It said off selected items only but seems like the code works on anything.

Also damn your nice sample sales NewYorkers.

So which of you mad clickers scored Rick Leather off of Gilt today?

I had the XL pebbled front zip in my cart, read the measurements wrong - let it slide and someone grabbed it.

Then realized it would fit perfect.

Oops.

(leathers were $899-$999)

• 2 weeks later...

Blackbird 40% off japanese brands

In support of our friends and visionaries in Japan we are marking all of our Japanese product down 40% from their original price* in store and online from Friday 4/1- 4/5. We will be donating 10% of the sales from this directly to the efforts in Japan. We also urge you to donate in any other way you can, every little bit helps.

Brands limited to:

Julius

Lad Musician

N.Hoolywood

Diet Butcher Slim Skin

Patrick Stephan