Sales

doctorgnar

^ skiniks theres defintiely going to be nothing left on friday.

went yesterday: only ervell stuff left was a blue oxford blazer in 40 i think and an old insect jacket in size M.

lots of Wings and Horns stuff, no BoO that I could find, lots of NDG suits in every size except small.

I picked up a pair of navy Engineered Garments Ghurka shorts.

obligatory sales thread question:

any good shit?????

what they got? what sizes?

barneys warehouse sales..it's usually not even hit-or-miss.. just 'miss' lol

I went opening day and was one of the first few in. The mens selection was definitely a miss unless you're a huge dude. The womens selection was more interesting, with some insane Ann, CDG, and Givenchy shit. There was this Givenchy thing... idk if it was box or a small purse or whatever, but it was encrusted with so many huge crystals that it literally blinded you when you looked at it... $999 though and it wasn't my gf's steez, so that was a no-go. They also unloaded a bunch of Alexander Wang bags early on, which were promptly snatched up by a hoard of KAGs. I ended up making off with a couple of cute bags for the gf so I don't completely regret waking up for the sale... kinda disappointed that I didn't find a single thing that sparked my interest, but I stopped by Paulette later and bought a shit-ton of macarons so I'm happy.

So my two cents: if you've got a girl it might be worth it to rummage around for her, if you're shopping for yourself then it's gonna be a big waste of time.

• 2 weeks later...
Did you know Ooga Booga is 6 years old this year? We did it!

To thank you all for supporting us over the years, we are giving you 20% off

all in-store purchases, or free domestic shipping on mail-order, starting now

through Saturday night!

http://www.oogaboogastore.com

DEALFEED

Number (N)ine

i-shoes.gifi-men.gifLabel: Number (N)ine

Deal: Suit jackets for $200 (down from $1,150), leather boxing boots for $175 (down from $1,275), and cotton long-sleeved tees for $50 (down from $260) from the defunct Tribeca menswear shop

Continue reading "Number (N)ine"

When/Where: Sunday, August 22 and Monday, August 23. Daily noon—7pm. 85 Kenmare St between Lafayette and Mulberry Sts (no phone)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quick sale report while it’s still fresh:

A few good suit jacket options in navy and black wool/cashmere (production samples for 290 – these feel incredibly lux) and some others for 230. One white quilted shirt/jacket that’s seriously thick, also a production sample for around 120. It’s practically puffy, and lined in silk. There are a couple other lined/quilted shirts for the same price, but not nearly the same weight – I’m guessing these are the versions that went to stores. Lots of pants and shorts options for around 100, lots of 32/34. Some shirting for 80, and I only spotted xs/m/xl. Also an interesting inside-out looking thick crewneck sweat in a dirty white for 70. Cadet jackets, but none in navy so I didn’t pay attention to price.

I left empty-handed, but that’s because I’m watching my money. I wish I could have thrown some at the lone chambray club collar or one of those production sample blazers.

there also a navy cotton backpack going for 200.

lots of navy/medium shorts in 28/30.

if you're size m this sale is definitely worth going to.

a few pima cotton knits in xs.

lots of jeans in 32.

tons of pants in size 32.

basically if you're a medium/32 [i am not] then this sale is a godsend.

also i know at least one of yall got the grey summer jeans in size 30.

lemme know if you wanna sell.

bi-annual ervell sale report from omc:

the fw sample military parka was sick. there were two, and they went fast at 250 for a rough cotton duck outer layer, grey flannel lined inner layer that buttons in, zip-away hood in the neck, and four front-facing pockets. so fucking mad that the shoulders were so slim.

picked up some winter jeans in charcoal, a band-neck navy wool work shirt [sample], and a navy blue raglan-sleeved sweatshirt. all for 170. booyakasha.