Sales

doctorgnar

man i didnt see a single good thing on that sale. what did u get?
I bought the brown canvas pants (listed as selvedge jeans, but I don't think they are). If I didn't have that credit, there's no way I would've bought anything.

• 2 weeks later...

if you're a canadian supershopper, you'll be pleased to know that ssense.com is on sale. There's 10% to 30% on stuff already on sales.

The winter coats particularly caught my attention. You can get up to 50% on Mackage and Moncler products which I guess is pretty damn good, and up to 30% on Canada Goose (not a fan but hey they keep you warm).

Does anyone know when the Opening Ceremony NY store is likely to finish up it's sale etc, I'll be there in just over 2 weeks, they won't have cleared everything out for new season stuff yet I hope!

Anyone got any idea about this or know roughly when it lasted till last year? Tried ringing but just get an automated response :(

if you're a canadian supershopper, you'll be pleased to know that ssense.com is on sale. There's 10% to 30% on stuff already on sales.

The winter coats particularly caught my attention. You can get up to 50% on Mackage and Moncler products which I guess is pretty damn good, and up to 30% on Canada Goose (not a fan but hey they keep you warm).

Now 20 to 40% !

Rag & Bone Those who missed R&B’s sample sale last week can still score discounts on the line’s ahead-of-the-trend styles at this in-store end-of-season clearance. Ladies’ leather jackets are $748 (were $1,495) and neutral wedges are $275 (once $550). Dudes can get in on the action with button-down shirts, nicked from $240 to $120, and blazers hacked from $760 to $380. 119 Mercer St between Prince and Spring Sts (212-219-2204). Daily noon–8pm •100 and 104 Christopher St between Bedford and Bleecker Sts (212-727-2990). Daily noon–8pm • rag-bone.com. Thu 22–Aug 2.

Read more: http://newyork.timeout.com/articles/shopping/87474/sample-sales-and-shopping-events-july-22-28#ixzz0upYSWq00