Sales

doctorgnar

anything worthwhile?

Not really. I only checked the S rack but it was the mostly ugly spring outerwear. There was one nice cotton/suede black trench number but Rick clothing is not my steeze. What threw me was that instead of upstairs with the Victor+Rolf/Margiela/Westwood and other European designers it was downstairs with the mid-tier stuff.

Also there is a whole rack of DRKSHDW jeans at Century 21 marked down to like $65 from like $380. Never handled the stuff before but distressing and coating treatment certainly is very unique and interesting. Seems like it would be hot as balls though. Again not my style but interesting to see.

yeah, my balls smell like cat piss when i wear coated drkshdws

Not really. I only checked the S rack but it was the mostly ugly spring outerwear. There was one nice cotton/suede black trench number but Rick clothing is not my steeze. What threw me was that instead of upstairs with the Victor+Rolf/Margiela/Westwood and other European designers it was downstairs with the mid-tier stuff.

Also there is a whole rack of DRKSHDW jeans at Century 21 marked down to like $65 from like $380. Never handled the stuff before but distressing and coating treatment certainly is very unique and interesting. Seems like it would be hot as balls though. Again not my style but interesting to see.