Sales

doctorgnar

if you have nothing else to do.

Want Agency Sample Sale

What: Find discounts of up to 50% off Acne, Filippa K, and Nudie Jeans Co. at Want Agency's spring/summer sample sale. Cash only.

When: Wednesday, May 6, and Thursday, May 7, from 11 to 8 p.m.

Where: Want Agency Sample Sale, 290 Lafayette Street, (between Houston and Prince streets); 917-412-3418.

Want Agency sample sale actually started yesterday. I was there early and they had a huge men's selection of Acne and Filippa K, women's selection quite a bit smaller. Had to return later in the day and the place was very picked over. I think the fact that they are setup at retail level with a large windows on the sidewalk ( I think this was a triple 5 store previously) has brought in a lot of shoppers off the street who otherwise would not have gone to the sale at a show room. They had lots of Acne denim left, but not sure how much $$ as I wasn't there for that.

anybody check that out ^?

good selections? or just a pile of nudiezzz

Want Agency sample sale actually started yesterday. I was there early and they had a huge men's selection of Acne and Filippa K, women's selection quite a bit smaller. Had to return later in the day and the place was very picked over. I think the fact that they are setup at retail level with a large windows on the sidewalk ( I think this was a triple 5 store previously) has brought in a lot of shoppers off the street who otherwise would not have gone to the sale at a show room. They had lots of Acne denim left, but not sure how much $$ as I wasn't there for that.

Any Nudie jeans on sale and estimate of the prices? Thanks! :)

Can anyone proxy for the margiela sale? Let me know...

quoted from styleforum:

Anyways, massive Masion Martin Margiela Sale (including dsquared if that is your cup of tea) at 220 west 19th st in the Diesel Building on the 11th floor. Today and tomorrow 10-7....

Prices are rediculous - at wholesale less 30%. Every size available in everything. Also, it is the current season items - FULL SHOE SELECTION IN EVERY SIZE AND STYLE IN THE CURRENT SEASON....

One of the best sales I have every been to. If you Like MMM (and D Squared if that is your thing), then you cannot miss this. You will probaly never be able to get current season merchandise cheaper. Items are essentially 72% off (my shoes cost $203 and retail, right now, for $725).

^ i thought stuff were hovering around the 70 % off mark?

Yeah 70%-80% off retail by now.

I meant 50% off from the price on the sale. I think yesterday afternoon it was 30%, that's why the guy from Styleforum said it was 70% off retail. When I went today they had 40% then 50%.

Steven Alan Sample Sale

When: Thursday, May 14, and Friday, May 15, from 8:30 to 8 p.m.; Saturday, May 16, from noon to 7 p.m.; and Sunday, May 17, from noon to 5 p.m.

Where: Steven Alan Sample Sale, 87 Franklin Street, (between Broadway and Church streets); 212-343-0692.

#

Archetype Showroom Sample Sale

What: The Archetype Showroom is clearing out discounted men's and women's stock from their all-star designer roster. Get there early for amazing buys from Corpus, Eskell, Digby & Iona, April 77, Fremont, and so much more.

When: Thursday, May 14, from noon to 7 p.m.; Friday, May 15, and Saturday, May 16, from 10 to 7 p.m.

Where: Archetype Showroom Sample Sale, 676 Broadway, 2nd Floor, (between Bond and Great Jones streets); 212-529-1407.

#