Sales

doctorgnar

dude they're holding mine at the fedex place to deliver on the 28th, i live in l.a. too. such bullshit. apparently SW is the reason too.

wtf? I'm pissed

anyway I think it won't fit me anyway so if anyone wants a BoO plum overdye in Small, get at me.

At NY and LA Steven Alan shops, all Steven Alan brand merchandise is being marked down today (Tuesday) to around 40% off the original tags. Select non-SA merchandise carried at the Annex are also being marked down, though nothing really great for guys besides some Acne grey anthracite jeans, down to $159 from $269. But if you're just in the market for SA shirts, 90% are marked down to $129. Go get 'em.

note: i was hunting for a coat and/or a blazer. obedient sons' pricing was just off the charts with the lack of an actual discount. im talking 175 and shit for a shirt and 350 for a blazer.

Rape after school prices.

I'm hunting for a mid length coat, preferably wool because I have no fat to protect me from the tundra.

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...

So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy a 10% off sale and giveaway.

We'll have quite a bit of new shirts, jeans, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend. Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 10% and we'll be giving away free items with every purchase.

-For one item purchased you'll get a collectible Buzz Rickson, Flat Head, Sugar Cane, or Real Japan Blues bandana. (While supplies last, these will run out at some point during the weekend)

-For two items you'll receive a $40 gift certificate to Self Edge.

-For three items we'll give you a t-shirt of our choosing (in your size).. T-shirt might be a Flat Head loopwheeler tee, a Dry Bones tee, Skull Jeans tee, a B.Son tee, or a JP Tee.

-For four items you'll receive a button down shirt (in your size) from Flat Head, Iron Heart, Sugar Cane, Dry Bones, or Left Field

-For five items you'll receive any pair of jeans from our stock, you pick.

-For six or more items you'll receive a bottle of Suntory Yamazaki 18 Year Whiskey and any pair of jeans you want.

Use this code for 10% off everything in our online store from Friday November 28 (8AM PST) to Sunday November 30 (8PM PST):

LetsDrink

http://www.selfedge.com/shop

Fine Print: For online customers, your free item will be sent with your order, those ordering five or more items will receive an email asking what jeans you'd like. In-store customers, products costing under $50 do not qualify as an "item". No exchanges or returns on giveaways. Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases.

wow any additional restrictions?

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...

So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy a 10% off sale and giveaway.

We'll have quite a bit of new shirts, jeans, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend. Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 10% and we'll be giving away free items with every purchase.

-For one item purchased you'll get a collectible Buzz Rickson, Flat Head, Sugar Cane, or Real Japan Blues bandana. (While supplies last, these will run out at some point during the weekend)

-For two items you'll receive a $40 gift certificate to Self Edge.

-For three items we'll give you a t-shirt of our choosing (in your size).. T-shirt might be a Flat Head loopwheeler tee, a Dry Bones tee, Skull Jeans tee, a B.Son tee, or a JP Tee.

-For four items you'll receive a button down shirt (in your size) from Flat Head, Iron Heart, Sugar Cane, Dry Bones, or Left Field

-For five items you'll receive any pair of jeans from our stock, you pick.

-For six or more items you'll receive a bottle of Suntory Yamazaki 18 Year Whiskey and any pair of jeans you want.

Use this code for 10% off everything in our online store from Friday November 28 (8AM PST) to Sunday November 30 (8PM PST):

LetsDrink

http://www.selfedge.com/shop

Fine Print: For online customers, your free item will be sent with your order, those ordering five or more items will receive an email asking what jeans you'd like. In-store customers, products costing under $50 do not qualify as an "item". No exchanges or returns on giveaways. Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases.

What are the restrictions? Otherwise I may just buy 5 belts/wallets to get a new pair of the sugar cane collab.

Edit: wow I didn't know flathead belts were that much. I guess you can only buy a silver key holder and chains to game the system. (2-3 of each)

There are no restrictions....