Sales

doctorgnar

Just back from the Rogues Gallery sale on W 26th. Friendly staff, Fleet Foxes on the speakers. If you're into it, there's piles of tees to be had in all sizes, all for 15.

Thick sweatshirts, including some shawlneck ones with wood toggles, for 35 (or 50? Now I don't remember).

Pants for 60, with a bunch of nice looking seersucker ones in the mix (with the jacket to match). Would have grabbed both if not for a Corpus one I've already got for summer weddings and last-minute yacht cocktail parties (I'm always hoping for one, anyway).

The deck boots in green for 165, lowtop deck shoes in black for 135. I held out hope for the boots in black, but no luck.

A pile of woven ring belts for 15 in some RL-type preppy/nautical prints. Not bad, just not for me. The designer's there. Someone should congratulate him for having an awesome house. http://acontinuouslean.com/2008/07/23/the-nautical-adventures-of-mens-vogue/

Gimme Shoes in San Francisco is having a warehouse sale with 70-85% off past seasons' styles. 182 Gough Street @ Oak, NY Wed-Sat: 11-7, Sun: 12-6.

Seven in New York and online has 25-35% off select fall lines.

For the Ladies:

Loopy Mango in Brooklyn has started its fall sale. All coats/shoes/boots 40% off, all clothing 30-70% off, all jewelry 20% off.

Hu's Shoes in Washington DC and online has 30-50% select styles

misterpretender, please post more sales in our town (SF), because all the nyc sales you're posting are just making me sad

I know what you mean. I don't really shop here in SF that much. There's not much here anyways...I'll check if I can find anymore sales. I know Barney's is having some sort of sale...Check it out mate...

Exclusive Week Event

nida San Francisco

Friends & Family

20% off

when you shop between

Mon Nov 17 - Mon Nov 24

I went yesterday and found a great wool overcoat. I put it on hold and picked it up today. I dropped $300 on it, which I think is a great investment on a coat that I can wear for a long time. There were some interesting coats from Acne, and a lot of dreadful Nudie clothing (they really need to stop making clothes). I will say there's not a ton of good outerwear options, though, so try to stop by soon.

can anyone report on the Filippa K sale? specifically, outerwear. i need a new winter coat.