chris benoit and his family found dead

evisu 2000

It's weird that everybody's so sympathetic with RIPs and whatever to an 'alledged' (for now) double murderer.

I mean he was kind of a cool wrestling character back when, but I mean seriously. What kind of sick fuck strangles his wife on Friday, mopes around a whole day, then strangles his 7 year old son late Saturday/early Sunday, mopes around (with two dead bodies in his house) for another 24 hours, and then finally offs himself.

What's next, should we expect a 3 hour special memorial to Scott Peterson whenever he sucks fumes from the gas chamber?

I'm still waiting for the NFL network special "Ray Carruth, We Hardly Knew Ye"

Not alledged any more....

MIAMI (Reuters) - Professional wrestling superstar Chris Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son before hanging himself from his weight machine, authorities said on Tuesday.

Investigators said the murder-suicide happened over Friday and Saturday in the suburban Atlanta home where the bodies of Benoit, his wife and young son were found on Monday.

Nicknamed "The Rabid Wolverine" and "The Canadian Crippler," Benoit had canceled two events in Texas over the weekend citing an undisclosed "family emergency," his employer, World Wrestling Entertainment, said on its Web site.

Benoit then sent "several curious text messages" to friends early Sunday morning and this prompted authorities to check on him and his family at their home, the statement said.

Autopsy results showed that Benoit first murdered his wife, Nancy. She was bound at the feet and wrists and died of asphyxiation sometime on Friday, Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard told a news conference.

She was wrapped in a towel and some blood was found under her head but Ballard said there were no other signs of a struggle.

The couple's son, who also died of asphyxia, was apparently killed as he lay in bed on Saturday morning, hours before Benoit hung himself, Ballard said.

"It was the cord from the weights," he said, describing how Benoit managed to strangle himself.

Benoit left no suicide note but placed bibles alongside the bodies of his wife and son, Ballard added.

"In a community like this it's bizarre just to have a murder-suicide and certainly involving the death of a 7-year-old child," said Ballard. "I don't think we'll ever be able to wrap our minds around that completely."

Not alledged any more....

MIAMI (Reuters) - Professional wrestling superstar Chris Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son before hanging himself from his weight machine, authorities said on Tuesday.

whoa I just neg repped itsmeJT for his comment above, and his rep turned from green to grey before my very eyes

Not as fun as watching it go from grey to red. Maybe people should stop posting in all caps.

from the daily news...

his kid has "fragile x", an inherited form of mental retardation often accompanied by autism...

"injuries suggest Benoit strangled Daniel in a choke hold"

they doing tests to see whether he was on 'roids when he killed them....

i remember being in sixth grade and watching him wrestle the first time, and thinking he actually broke the other guys neck. my his soul rest in peace

He did break someone's neck. Sabu in ECW. Did a back suplex on him.

It was not intentional.

So sad this have to happen to him.

I recall him being so grief stricken his buddy, Eddy G died so its unimaginable he wants to end his life.

Also, killing ones' loved ones is a sign of depression or mental illness as if the whole world is screwed up and he wants to leave it and cannot bear for his wife and kid to suffer in the world without him.