chris benoit and his family found dead

evisu 2000

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. (AP) -- Authorities said professional wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and child were found slain Monday at their Fayette County home.

Lieutenant Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department said the three were found about 2:30 p.m., but he would release no other details.

Pope said the deaths are being investigated as homicide, but the cause of death awaits autopsy results tomorrow.

He would not say how the bodies were discovered, or who found them.

what do you mean its legit if its on wikipedia? realize that anyone can edit wikipedia....they can put up whatever BS they want on it...fuck outta here.

Regardless, the story was carried on the 5:30 news here - it seems to be legitimate.

i remember being in sixth grade and watching him wrestle the first time, and thinking he actually broke the other guys neck. my his soul rest in peace

what do you mean its legit if its on wikipedia? realize that anyone can edit wikipedia....they can put up whatever BS they want on it...fuck outta here.

Indeed. Besides, AP (Associated Press) was quoted before in this thread, so it was obviously official.

RIP :(

Most slept-on superstar in the game. Makes Vince McMahon's current gimmick look pretty classless, even by his standards.

Yea, I found it very Ironic that tonights ep. about vince mcmahons supposed "death" was put on hold to an actual death.

Guest itsmeJT

who FUCKING CARES

HE'S A FUCKING WRESTLER YOU SPASTICS

WHO CARES IF HE KILLED HIS FAMILY HE'S NOT A FUCKING PIONEER IN THOSE STAKES IS HE? DICKHEADS

REST IN HELL

My bet is he's going to appear at Summer Slam as a special guest referee. You can bet on jim ross absolutely freaking out.