Melbourne meet-up

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't have to be dondons (japanese ;) ) but yeh maybe a degraves coffee and sandwhich cheap as.. be like seven bux..

yeh but fair enough, i grew up in boganville so i have been drinking since i was 14-15 it's only the last few years that i have been drinking only a little. Shit isn't good for you but i lkove a good wine or beer... yum

ok i see your point, was just trying to accom for the younger generation. I think city would be best...

but i do agree that it would make things much easier with some booze to ease the awkwardness

Whats a good date? 26th July

lets get some girls there.. tnx

random girls that look nice.

i dunno i am asian i might not attend if there are girls that don't like asians there.

I googled "girls that dont like asians", and I got this?:confused:

asian-guys.jpg

how commonly does that occur in OZ?

asian guys often don't stand chances with white girls here, cus of their attitudes, but i've hardly heard of white girls "hating" guys based on the fact that they're asian... :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

/intruderalert

woah, i know girls that like asian guys. imaaaa wasp so i don't have that problem.. but yeh. I guess some girls won't date azn gais and sum will...

pand. I was going to ask if you were azn caus of study and not drinking but i thought it might be miscontrained.. so were ur forefathers from?