Sign in to follow this  
Jack Paar

Earthquake?

in southern california it seems like more quakes happen in the summer time. Or maybe im just an idiot.

Living on the east coast I've never actually had to endure one of these things, and I'm glad I'll probably never have to because they scare the shit out of me.

exactly what does it feel like? and no I'm not fucking around. does everything shake uncontrollably, like that shit would wake you up in the middle of the night type shit? or just a low rumble like tremors and what not.

and yes I know it depends on the level of the earthquake, but are tremors really that common?

i thought my friend was kicking my chair so i said stop and he said what? and the fire alarm rang, and we went home

14 years in SF and one time.. the blinds shook a little. thats it

someone had the washer on spin while i was asleep once i thought it was an earthquake but it was just towels

umm nothing in SF area other then maybe the small one in Burlingame a coupe months back and the series of small ones in Berkeley that I heard about from a friend happen around christmas

When I lived in japan I got to enjoy earthquakes.

The little trembly ones where everything gently shakes a bit? they were alright.

Could have lived without the 6.2's that knocked me flying when I was banging my girl in the shower though.

in southern california it seems like more quakes happen in the summer time.

i agree.. well i normally sleep through them all, but summer nights is when i remember them happening most.