ATTN: UNHAPPY SUPREME GUY

highonfire

CLOWN.

UnhappySupremeCustomer makin a damn FOOL out of himself. Runnin' his mouth about Invisible:man - and runnin' right into a wall. PUNK

Quote: uh oh,some old vapors I think..

Really? You think? Are you sure? What an idiot.

KING CHOCOLATE IS BACK

Edited by KING CHOCOLATE on Jun 28, 2005 at 03:42 PM

Yeah, but you shouldn't go callin' dudes out if you don't got your facts straight. That's straight retarded. Deserves to get called out himself for a maneuver like that. Unhappy's some whiny little baby complaining about Supreme, but the guy behind I:M has a livelihood, image, and brand at stake. You do see the carlessness of his actions, don't you?

And yes, Dogpile was DOOO DOOO

KING CHOCOLATE IS BACK

Edited by KING CHOCOLATE on Jun 28, 2005 at 03:54 PM

Yea i see the carelessnes, he walked outside with a gun, but no bullets.. But isnt it I:M that went and made up another SN to add to his collection banned ones? That was pretty careless too. And for what to prove that he wasnt wearing dunks?! hahah why?

Its cool though...everyone who is self employed gets mad bored sometimes.

Edited by Jack Paar on Jun 28, 2005 at 04:09 PM

Quote:

Yea i see the carelessnes, he walked outside with a gun, but no bullets.. But isnt it I:M that went and made up another SN to add to his collection banned ones? That was pretty careless too. And for what to prove that he wasnt wearing dunks?! hahah why?

Its cool though...everyone who is self employed gets mad bored sometimes.

Edited by Jack Paar on Jun 28, 2005 at 04:09 PM

--- Original message by Jack Paar on Jun 28, 2005 04:06 PM

you know that i:m got banned here? that was eons ago. and you're a member since 2 days.

very suspicious indeed... you talking about making up another SN.

yea know go ahead an look at my profile hahaha

or wait a moment... james, is this you?

"Yeah, but you shouldn't go callin' dudes out if you don't got your facts straight. That's straight retarded. Deserves to get called out himself for a maneuver like that. Unhappy's some whiny little baby complaining about Supreme, but the guy behind I:M has a livelihood, image, and brand at stake. You do see the carlessness of his actions, don't you?"

Maneuver? I'm not flying a fighter jet, bitch. Ok you fucking retard, why don't you go back and read my post and explain to me how I called anyone "out" because thats not my style, especially on the fucking internet. If anything, you're calling me out because... why are you giving me shit? trying to get a free invisible man shirt? Learn to read. If you knew what I looked like, would you come up on me like that on the street? I seriously hope so. If a whole companies image and livlihood was at stake over my comment on the internet, that company should do some serious marketing... Your a fool, and I have no time for online beef. I don't just start typing posts with no point to them like yourself, I do remember seeing that dude with dunks on, and thats all I'm saying. Um yeah it was in vapors issue 17 on page 43 on the top right of the page.. what?

Looky here, it's just the way the cookie tear. Prepare to get hurt and mangled like Kurt Angle, rookie year.

Quote: I don't just start typing posts with no point to them like yourself,

icon_smile_wink.gif

1. Take responsibility for your actions.

2. If this were the "street," you wouldn't be making random accusations about people you don't know based on something you "remember" seeing in some magazine at some point in your life.

3. Take responsibility for your actions.

KING CHOCOLATE IS BACK

Quote: 2. If this were the "street," you wouldn't be making random accusations about people you don't know based on something you "remember" seeing in some magazine at some point in your life.

Happily, this is not the "street" it's the "internet", which means that we can sit around talking shit about whoever we want all day.

What? You cant do homework before you make a SN anymore? I see to many people on here getting their shit handed to them because they dont do the math. Im on vacation for the summer and im bored. I'll play here for a few minutes a day. okay..

Is that ok with you? Mr. Bob Dobolina

That Picture is really sad...

Edited by Jack Paar on Jun 29, 2005 at 01:34 PM