FS: Supreme x Fila Wristbands

wEstSidE

Hey everybody I have pairs of Supreme x Fila bands for sale.

The price is $20 per pair shipped CONUS or best offer.

Also check my other thread for more Supreme info: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=30421

I'm hella legit

BTW these are all brand new. I also have a headband (Gucci colors). In terms of quality, I would rate it better than most other bands I've had in the past. The only band that I like more is the UNIQUE Sports Wrist towel, but these are more stylish by far.

Price is $23 for headbands.

I'm uploading pics as soon as possible, in the meantime, here's a stock foto from SlamJam:

644dpn5.jpg

1. I need to eat.

2. I'm very cordial to deal with.

3. I paid $12 each for these. I had one that I paid $8 for but I lost it.

4. I accept any reasonable offers. $25 is the highest price I wouldn't feel bad accepting.

5. I do everything I can to ensure buyer satisfaction.

6. This is the price on eBay.

7. I charge less than Supreme Palace/random azn reseller. If I messed up and made it more then I will reduce it.

I should have bought more when i was in nyc.

You know what, when i go to nyc in the fall, I should buy a truck load of supleme gear and age it in a u-haul box for a year and resell. That'll pay my billz.

• 2 weeks later...

bjorn borg is one of my favorite players. i like his crazyass backhand and table tennis skills. sampras's serve...i seek to emulate, of course nothing like the master. the flying smash is also amazing.

PS: international shipping can be calculated on a case by case basis.

• 9 years later...