Hair Thread

qom

Hm, would anyone here know how to accomplish Morrissey hair?

More specifically... how to cut it and what products to use.

morrisseymarch1985.jpg

morrissey1.jpg

morrisseylesin9502.jpg

I'm tempted to try it...

yesterday marked my first ever kept new years resolution.. of abstaining from cutting my hair the entire year. im happy with the results. i heard hair grows about 6 in a year, seems about right

the current mop..

4238265484_a7718d663b_o.jpg

only 6" per year? really? I went from the nakata to like chin length hair in a year. I cut my hair about every 3-6 months now, shit is way past my collarbones now. Need haircut again.

Someone mentioned the Bumble&Bumble sumotech, was wondering how the texture is? Soft or hard, or a good medium? 1.5oz for $24

Also tried 'Enjoy Dry Wax': very hard, but soft as you rub it through the hand, great texture but read a review that said it will give a dandruff look throughout the day (I can see from my roommate who uses it). Used very little and really gave my Asian straight hair the up-look, textured mess I am trying to aim for (bed hair?). Anyone else have experience? 4.5oz for $20

More suggestions?

How do you guys determine which side your hair should split?

DShould it always go in line with your crown? Mainly that I have been splitting on my right side to get better lift and the left side of my hair is more flowy/fdangley but my crown is on my left side which makes it feel a bit awkward.

Should I just go back to spliting it on my left

P1000439.JPG

Been to the hairdresser today and really like my new haircut. So I decided to let my hair grow from now on.

But I need some advice for my beard. I kinda like to contrast between the aggressive beard and the “fine“ hairstyle, that's why I haven't shaved since over a week now. (normally I only have a three-day beard).

Can I let the beard...

- grow even more

- or should I keep this length

- shave

- or shape?

:)

Cut a couple of hours ago, still on the less severe jugend tip - still severe enough that I keep getting comments, dunno if I'd want to go "full jugend"... I'll post a photo tomorrow of what it looks like if I let it dry naturally rather than blow dry. Quite a bit curlier.

4247679447_da358dba24_o.jpg

@umhaha84 thanks for your suggestion, but burning the hair would look even more ridiculous with the beard...haha ;)

As you already said, I think it's more the angle, than the cut that looks terrible. Cut is very similar to NatseOklim, just with the difference that sides aren't so short and front not so long as his cut yet. But as I said, I wanna let it grow...so maybe it'll look less horrible in a few weeks. :)

But my question was more concerning the beard, not the hair. Any other opinion?

@NatseOklim looks good, although I prefer the scalp not to be visible. and I doubt that it'll still look good, if dried naturally. (same problem that I have...)

Wow,,,,hair looks horrible man. Maybe it's just the angle so post pic taken from front. Beard is good hair needs to be burned.

agreed

Cut a couple of hours ago, still on the less severe jugend tip - still severe enough that I keep getting comments, dunno if I'd want to go "full jugend"... I'll post a photo tomorrow of what it looks like if I let it dry naturally rather than blow dry. Quite a bit curlier.

Your hair is pretty "severe" though. And for that reason I think you need to shave. Scragly facial hair doesn't look good with such an intense cut.

EDIT: plus you can see your scalp. not like you got nicked by the razor or anything but because its cut so short on the sides, you can see through the hair. not that its a bad thing, in fact it makes it look more badass