Hair Thread

qom

My hair is really fucken curly, really fucken thick, and really fucken dry and hard to deal with. As it gets longer it just curls more, doesnt really gain any length. It would be impossible to get my hair to be like servo's pic unless it was relaxed. The people at the hair salon always bitch about how beautiful it is though, so blah. Rainy manhattan day has it looking shitty.

261C8.jpg

My hair is really fucken curly, really fucken thick, and really fucken dry and hard to deal with. As it gets longer it just curls more, doesnt really gain any length. It would be impossible to get my hair to be like servo's pic unless it was relaxed. The people at the hair salon always bitch about how beautiful it is though, so blah. Rainy manhattan day has it looking shitty.

261C8.jpg

lol i would have blacked out your mouth too with that expression

2134gl.jpg

20f5h6s.jpg

free haircut from my girlfriend's friend, who is a big $$ hairdresser

mine used to be very like this. except i did it myself with only clippers and was no where near as nice.

shaved my hair recently, and waiting for it to grow back. not too sure where i'll go with it

[quote name='AgentJ;2069589

]My hair is really fucken curly' date=' really fucken thick, and really fucken dry and hard to deal with. As it gets longer it just curls more, doesnt really gain any length. It would be impossible to get my hair to be like servo's pic unless it was relaxed. The people at the hair salon always bitch about how beautiful it is though, so blah. Rainy manhattan day has it looking shitty.

[img']http://imgur.com/261C8.jpg[/img]

let it grow

8469122414600096.jpg

261C8.jpg

so jealous of your hair.. it's BEAUTIFUL!!!

try shaving the sides and back. leave the top very long. tons of styling possibilities.

Guest TheCatalyticMind

Hows american crew on hold?

I want a fiber that keeps my hair looking like hair, not coated in some gel, but it need to keep my pomp(ish) hair up.

Shampoo every 3 days...conditioner whenever the hair feels brittle and dry.

hmm, maybe you need to condition more regularly as opposed to when our hair feels dry. try doing it whenever you shampoo?

i have very soft and shiny hair... i have had it as long as i can remember. i shampoo every day and condition every other day or so.... maybe that will help. who knows...