Hair Thread

qom

Clever. Post a shot of yourself now and let me

take whack at it

how is that 'clever' at all? i would've thought it was a fairly obvious comment.

i'm not saying anything negative about your look, i don't mind it at all. are you debating whether or not he looks like a 'fairy' (or twink, as you like to say)?

Does anybody have tips/styles for guys with poofy/straight/ hair?

It's so fucking lame having this kind of hair.

I'm filipino and chinese.

39283514114ffd449388.jpg

I am digging this, but my hair is no where near that flat nor do i have it swooped like that. It just goes straight forward. Lame.

getting my shit trimmed in a few hours.

who is that above? recognise the face, and he's in the rinse fm studio.

his shit looks good.

lol. heres a blog for y'all to check out if you need any help making decisions..

apparently i think i fall into the "Taylor Kitsch Long Hairstyles"... mines about the same length and texture, and all pushed back like that on top.. but gotdamn am i glad i had the beard to balance things out. the poor guy looks so tooly.

man, like most places, the asian options are terrible.

I think all the best haircuts for Asians are in Wong Kar Wai films

Don't hate because its a karmaloop model, but I want my hair like this. I am already growing it out, and its about an inch and half shorter than he has it. Are there any tips or products I should use to style it like this? Should I bring in the photo to a barber or just let it grow? How do I get it to fall back like that without making it look pulled/slicked back?

9403144942-SDWzoom1.jpg

9403144942-SDWzoom2.jpg

What's the general consensus on how long you should keep the top when going jugend? I've been growing out hair that's been kept relatively short on the side, with a long, vaguely pompy thing going on top because of a cowlick in the front. I'd like to keep a lot of the length (at its longest it can just cover one eye) so I can comb it either back or forward, but don't want to end up looking like a mall punk.

Don't hate because its a karmaloop model, but I want my hair like this. I am already growing it out, and its about an inch and half shorter than he has it. Are there any tips or products I should use to style it like this? Should I bring in the photo to a barber or just let it grow? How do I get it to fall back like that without making it look pulled/slicked back?

9403144942-SDWzoom1.jpg

9403144942-SDWzoom2.jpg

well - I believe u need somewhat wavy/curly hair and it will stay up like this if you don't shampoo every day...been letting my hair grow for the last year - it's best when dirty...

9403144942-SDWzoom1.jpg

9403144942-SDWzoom2.jpg

You're going to want to use a combination of a defining cream/curl cream + beach/surf spray. If you have completely straight hair, you'll need a perm.

Don't go to a barber for this look. This is the kind of cut you actually want to spend the money at a decent salon for, because it can look really bad when done wrong.