Hair Thread

qom

I used Murrays a few days ago. I expected that shit to be a little difficult to wash out, but I did not expect it to fully wash out after 4 days. I liked the look, but shit, I can't handle having that much product on my head.

Take a bit of olive oil in the shower with you, get your hair wet then rub the olive oil into it. After that wash your hair with dish soap.

The olive oil causes whatever pomade you have in to loosen up, and makes it alot easier to wash out. The dish soap cuts the grease from the olive oil and the pomade.

requesting info for the best haircut under $20 in NYC. I don't have a super elaborate style, just get it short on the sides and back and keep the front and top a little long. I just want a place that won't give me some adolescent Supercuts trim where the sides come up over the top of the ears, etc. Please PM me.

tumblr_kqv6cmV8ph1qznrwro1_r1_500.jpg

Got this on Monday. I tend to style it like the John Hurt photos but the wind always blows it around and ends up looking like a mess. I kind of like the reckless look though. Gonna try some sumo tech to keep it in place. My friend also recommended I thin it on top to keep it from getting "poofy", I'm not sure though.