Hair Thread

qom

hey guys, first time posting here, so i was hoping to get a little help. Here's a little hair montage of what i got now. my friend cut it for me recently, and i'm not sure i'm feelin it. i really like the top long how it is, but i'm not sure about the sides and back.. what do you guys think? what can i do to the sides and back to rectify this? Got any pics of examples i could shoot for?

hairdeas.jpg

maybe get the ends layered a little

otherwise looks good!

hey guys, first time posting here, so i was hoping to get a little help. Here's a little hair montage of what i got now. my friend cut it for me recently, and i'm not sure i'm feelin it. i really like the top long how it is, but i'm not sure about the sides and back.. what do you guys think? what can i do to the sides and back to rectify this? Got any pics of examples i could shoot for?

hairdeas.jpg

I like this, keep growin the hair on top tho. Looks well good. Props for being daring enough to go for it!

top.jpg

not really a quality cut, but it's quite hard to cut it nicely in the back.

otherwise I just rock this.

top.jpg

not really a quality cut, but it's quite hard to cut it nicely in the back.

hey 2000dB what does it look like when its not tied up?

Thinking of trying this out when my hair grows out, after i get tired of it, I'll do this pre-cutting.

Look good btw

hairdeas.jpg

I think this looks great...like the different ways you've styled it.