Hair Thread

qom

Anyone with asian hair(straight and fine) tried curling their hair?

I want to grow it out, get it curled, then trim it to get that somewhat short/medium length messy hair but Im not sure how it would turn out

Something along the lines of this

messy02.jpg

I want to grow it out, get it curled, then trim it to get that somewhat short/medium length messy hair but Im not sure how it would turn out

messy02.jpg

An old Korean barber once told me that i have asian hair so i feel qualified to answer

i get my hair to look like that (loosely curly/messy/slight greasy) using this:

Sty23_2.jpg

works well for me, its pretty cheap as well so i guess you could try it before you go through the whole process of growing/curling/trimming

messy02.jpg

try using a small curling iron

in regards to the above convo...anyone had their hair chemically curled (aka permed...just trying to avoid calling it that)?

Seems like it might be a good option for those of us with straight/fine/limp hair to get some of these looks. Most of the pictures that I've posted are of dudes with curly or wavy hair. I gots straight hair and it kinda sucks.

ive tried it before. its actually okay when its done right.

I have super straight hair and i just want it like wavy and messy. textured. so i got it chemically done just for fucks.

Was great. only problem is you gotta maintain it. once your hair grows out, its gonna look weird because the root is gonna be damn straight then there would be a clear line where the perm starts. its hideous.

I got it all buzzed off though once it did that. thank goodness my hair grows freakishly fast.

looks great Julien

question though - how are you getting the wavy consistency on top? I can't seem to get mine to do that anymore... probably just getting fucked up by the humidity regardless. :\

thanks.

i dunno man, i think it's because my hair are megastraight (not azn straight tho), and also it'll change by itself quite quick because i had just wash them (and dried, but you see what i mean).

Need some tips. This is my hair currently, but I'm keen to go shorter. Sick of having the mop. - Picture makes me look really wide for some reason.

dsc02930.jpg

Was thinking of something like this but shaved at the ears like a mini undercut (like the second pic). Not sure if it will suit me though. Wanna get something that suits my head and looks good (need all the help i can get!). Opinions? If anyone's got pics of similar styles i'd like to see them.

shirt11.jpg

3472618538e34d7564bfb.jpg

Julien. Damn. that looks fantastic. Nice work, man. I'm jealous. I need to get on that nice hair tip

I was pretty close to including "i imagine mass will appreciate this" but i assumed it was self evident

i'm tempted to try something similar - I'm already growing it on long on top for this so maybe once it gets long enough on the top / bangs to pull to the back like that I can start growing out the hair on the back since I'm not super big on the little sort of tucked-ball look he gets since it's only pulled from like the very back / top of his head.

looks real good on him but that's not for me

anyway hair won't be long enough until at least next year so no hurry to... wurry.

servo, I wanna do what you got pictured there, but I'm worried that I'm gonna just come off as dopey looking. I don't think I have the face for it. (the super-Jugend, not topknot du)

I have no idea what to do with my hair

I'm gonna start combing it before I put Amer.Crew in though so I can get a little more straightness beforehand outta it.

h8 my hair.

servo, I wanna do what you got pictured there, but I'm worried that I'm gonna just come off as dopey looking. I don't think I have the face for it. (the super-Jugend, not topknot du)

I can't really imagine you with the super-jugend (like the name), honestly. I really liked the last haircut you posted / had it seemed like a good balance. I also feel like it might be a little weird with the way you dress - unless your moving onto the Servo-Severe thing, I guess.

my hair is a fucking dick is what it is.

I can never do severe since I hate buttoning up button down shirts.

but I really just want my hair to do something

also - note to self: learn to shave your own head so you can taper the back whenever you want, thereby thoroughly reducing the number of haircuts needed annually.