Hair Thread

qom

It is funny that as much as some people are willing to drop on clothes, they won't pay for something they wear all the time.

It's not so much that I didn't want to pay for it. It's more of the fact that I am bored with the whole jugend thing as well as everything else I could do at this length.

what the fuck he dream about while he was "sleeping on it" that made him decide it suits him well?

were you not wearing your glasses while you did this or..?

No, I didn't wear my glasses. The majority of it was intentional. Some parts were accidental, but it's only fucking hair.

23uzuxk.jpg

At first I didn't like it. Slept on it and now it's growing on me. I think it suits me well.

I cut it myself with scissors and trimmed a little with electric trimmer.

damn... shit is patchier than an asian beard. get that cleaned up man.

The majority of it was intentional. Some parts were accidental, but it's only fucking hair.

I hope you were going for WILDCAT with this.

That's what I'm seein'.

Attacked by one.

I'm really surprised that "lobotomy" isn't a popular look. Get it all geometric lookin.

I think if I could wear a bandage all the time, lobotomy would be a good look.

Wildcat seems to be an appropriate description of its current state.

I'm sure it will only last until tomorrow night after I go to some awful party.

I do enjoy all the responses, though. Most of my friends and coworkers just shrugged their shoulders and expected me to do something stupid like this.

In my opinion you don't have that wide of a face. It's about as wide as mine but at least your eyes aren't super close together like mine. Heh.

You've got nice, long hair right now so this means we get to have some fun. Upload some pics of some cuts you like and we'll tell you if you can pull them off and how to do so. :)

well I like the jugend thang but I don't think it would look that great on me

or maybe something like bruce lee??

bruce_lee.jpg

I don't really know, so I was hoping someone would have some recommendations...

^^^ That could work. A tight taper at the bottom where the sideburns are into short haircut instead of long sideburns like that might be right up your alley.

Also, King Of Angry Pimples lashed out at me in the korny asian girls thread and I thought y'all might get a kick at this:

why don't you go jerk off to some nazi haircuts and stay out of this thread with your psycho babble bullshit

Loller.

Lurks my trail like Mossad, I tell ya.

Loller.

Lurks my trail like Mossad, I tell ya.

i don't know why you can't leave trash in the supertrash forum. are you trying to hit up this thread for +rep or something? have you made a lot of e-friends with your style tips? and yes, i found this thread by lurking your post history.

having said all that, i just love your enthusiasm :)

You've got nice, long hair right now so this means we get to have some fun. Upload some pics of some cuts you like and we'll tell you if you can pull them off and how to do so. :)

edit: yo francis, you are on my ignore list now so you can stop shitting up other threads

]

i don't know why you can't leave trash in the supertrash forum. are you trying to hit up this thread for +rep or something? have you made a lot of e-friends with your style tips? and yes, i found this thread by lurking your post history.

lurker.jpg

I'm glad you like my enthusiasm. I like hair, and I like discussing hair with people. I also like clothing and discussing that as well. Low and behold I ended up on a fashion forum.

So you've put me on your ignore list, ay? A shame. I'd put you on mine, but I've enjoyed witnessing you grow up by watching the pictures of your face on the "evolution of leather goods" thread so much that to do so would be heartbreaking. I hope you understand.

And if you must know...

I actually did get a lot of +rep for making fun of you, but in the other thread mostly, only one +rep for that last post in here. In fact, I think about 1/4 of my rep is probably from making fun of you when you not-so-randomly show up in just about every thread I post in, lashing out at me with such furious anger that I can smell the steam shooting from your rancid face-hole from here.

lurker.jpg

I'm glad you like my enthusiasm. I like hair, and I like discussing hair with people. I also like clothing and discussing that as well. Low and behold I ended up on a fashion forum.

So you've put me on your ignore list, ay? A shame. I'd put you on mine, but I've enjoyed witnessing you grow up by watching the pictures of your face on the "evolution of leather goods" thread so much that to do so would be heartbreaking. I hope you understand.

And if you must know...

I actually did get a lot of +rep for making fun of you, but in the other thread mostly, only one +rep for that last post in here. In fact, I think about 1/4 of my rep is probably from making fun of you when you not-so-randomly show up in just about every thread I post in, lashing out at me with such furious anger that I can smell the steam shooting from your rancid face-hole from here.