Hair Thread

qom

sounds a bit tough, unless you use some clippers and graduate the size of the head, and concentrate each clipper setting on a particular section. though it depends how short you'd like it, and what the rest of your hair (particularly the sides) are doing. i've never really tried to fade the back, though none of the styles i've tried have required it.

there is no male pattern baldness... i shaved the top sakayaki style

didn't mean it in an offensive way mass-san, just the shot reminds me of my dad's hair circa 39ish years old when it started to go... cept his was curly.

I can dig it though.

i was trying to grow my hair but its in real shit condition so imma gonna cut it again, any suggestions ??? mass you always have some good ladies dos to post, help me out.

i don't know how much help i can be, but i think both of these would look awesome on you, but maybe your hair isn't long enough for the first and i think you've already had something similar to the second 0;

nnl9uv_t.jpg

30jllxu_t.jpg

ok.

i'm going to try to do the ponytail. i need your support!!!! i hate this awkward "long" buzz though. it's around a 2/3 right now. what can i do to the sides to make it interesting? i dont think the NDG would work with it this long...

With your buzz you need a year to grow your hair out. Longtime mid-length blue son.

Jeep, I used styling creme but my hair doesn't stay up. Is it my coarse straight azn hair or am I not using enough? I just use styling creme for comb/slick-backs nowadays and sebastian crude clay for pomps.

111008-1.jpg

Btw this is awe-sum.

The guy from Moscot doesn't really bring them out when he showcases his collection. Its part of the Spirit line and its an "evolution" of the Nebb. I did all my Moscot shopping via online; I had them ship me Lemontosh, Hesh, Emile, and Dannes. I'd like to try on the Nebbs when I have enough money, Heres a close up shot of the Dannees. Which frames do you have?

glasses11.jpg