Hair Thread

qom

^ wait what you cut your hair symmetrically?

*brain explodes*

ummmm what (i think) i meant was that i cut it really short on the left side and left it longer on the right.. and then clipped around the sides

just wondren.

how do you find the perfect position on your head to part? cause i can't find it and all my hair just falls and shit which is mad irritating.

You know I actually always used to part my hair from right to left and then all of a sudden it made more sense to part from left to right.. I'm not sure what hair type you have but maybe try adding some definition using a hair product and then playing around? Or even better ask your hairdresser what he / she reckons :)

Depending on how you style that, that has the potential to look really good.
yeah, i dig it.

Thanks, my last two haircuts sucked, so I switched to a new stylist that just got done with Aveda hair school and I think she did a fine job.

thanks yall.

no pic but it goes up just as high with length on top to style forward a bit. not as long as macwich

I like this also.

What products, in general, to people in here use? I'm using aveda grooming cream, smells nice, not to thick, gives a light to medium hold. I use Jason shampoo and conditioner.